𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

'.' Is sign language...
-.- is thoughts...
Genre: fluff

Gender: gender neutral reader

Requested:@lovelylostraspberry

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Quick reminder, none of these pixel gifs are mine as you can tell, I search them on the internet and just save them. If any people who are uncomfortable with their pixel art being up, do tell me.// words:412
________________________________________________________________________________________

// words:412________________________________________________________________________________________

Readers pov:

I arrange the candles on the little table, lighting them while I watch the tiny flames dance. I scan the area to see whether Teardrop has come. A little blue blob that appeared to be rushing in my direction caught my attention from a distance. -Oh! Teardrop,- I thought, smiling, as the agitated drop signed hesitantly.

  'I'm sorry, something came in while I was preparing...' I nodded and set the dishes on the small table on my front porch. In reality, I directed Teardrop to her seat and placed the ready meal on each of our plates.

We eat our hot, steaming meal silently. Tonight, the moon was in a beautiful position, as were the stars, which were dancing with the moon. It was lovely to observe the peace tonight.

We heard a rumbling sound just as we were cleaning up our dishes. BANG! BOOM! BOOM! I take a look at Teardrop. She returns her gaze, sensing the signal. We rush back inside my house, not wanting to disrupt the night's rage. I and Teardrop lock the door behind us, placing the plates in the sink. After setting my plate, I sat down on my couch and patted a place next to me. Teardrop got the hint and sat down next to me. I reached for the blanket next to me and carefully placed it on us.

  We nestled under the roof under the nice blanket. After a time, the storm came to a halt, and it appeared like it didn't want to ruin the moment for us, so it fled away, leaving us with dreams in our pleasant, great slumber.

 After a time, the storm came to a halt, and it appeared like it didn't want to ruin the moment for us, so it fled away, leaving us with dreams in our pleasant, great slumber

When I gently open my eyes, the song of birds fills my ears. - Oh my, I must have slept off.- Yet, the drowsiness washed over me, my body wanting to sleep again. I gently shake Teardrop up, causing her to gaze around and become acquainted with her surroundings. Teardrop glanced at me and signed, 'Sorry, I have to go home now.' I nod and kiss Teardrop on the cheek. Teardrop smiled and stood up to return home. I neglected to feed her breakfast after she left.