░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░b░o░y░f░r░i░e░n░d░

Genre: Angst

Gender: gender neutral reader

Request: @Bfdi_fandmm

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Ya i was lazy on this. Sorry, but only idea I had in my mind!//
Angst is my love.// Sorry if this isn't how you wanted it to be//
I did my research on the cons on being of a overprotective partner! Tired to be as accurate as studies has shown.
words:753
____________________________________________________________________________________________

words:753____________________________________________________________________________________________

    I couldn't fucking do it anymore. I FUCKING COULDN'T TAKE FOUR'S STUPID OVERPROTECTIVENESS! I couldn't take it.. I made sure he heard it when we went on that very last date...

    "Okay! I'll make sure to get ready by 8:00pm! I love you too!" I said, making a little dance to my (object body)

    "Okay! I'll make sure to get ready by 8:00pm! I love you too!" I said, making a little dance to my (object body). I'd made sure I had gotten ready by then. 7:50 wasn't bad, I still had time! I took out my phone, unlocking my screen, then opening to the message app to talk to my friend.

You: How's it going, sweater maker 😏??

Good tbh, my sweaters are paying off than they used to!❤️ what about you?:Flower

You: Going on a date, yk with Four.

Your still with him 😟!? He try's to control your life bitch:Flower
Get with a real man like me!❤️❤️/p :Flower

You:Yeah..

    "Who's that your texting?" I flinch at the sudden voice, turns out it was Four.
"Oh! I'm so sorry, I was just texting—" quickly getting cut off by Four, reason was him snatching my phone..
"Hey—!" "Why are you talking to Flower? Are you flirting with her?!—" He said scrolling up at the messages, getting angered by each second. "No! We're just friends? You know how Flower wouldn't like me like that!" My voice cracked, I was so shocked. Why would he ever think like that?! First it was the 'I can't make my own choices because what of this happens' bullshit, now this? "Look, how about we resolve this in the date? Make us feel better?" I asked, trying to not start a fight like last time. Though he wasn't listening he nodded which thankfully was good.

   I closed the front door behind me, both of us walking to the car, getting in, and driving off....

"Can we resolve on what happened earlier or—" Cut off again.. okay this was actually getting me pissed off really good.. "Do you want to go with someone else instead of me?" He asked this, why? This baffles me every second. "No! Four, why are you jumping into such concussions? First was the choices now this? Why are you acting like this?" "I'm just trying to protect you!" "Four, this is no way on how you protect someone! It feels like your taking away my freedom little by little!" "Just because you feel that way doesn't make it true..." he mutters, this was it. "Okay. I'm afraid I'm done with this relationship." I say, the tone was firm, it felt good. I felt like I was running away from something, didn't care if I was hungry, thirsty, all I wanted was to run away.

"What?! Why! Please! I'll make it up to you! I promise!" He begged me, he was causing a scene. People looked at us, whispering everywhere, muttering, maybe even pulling out their phone.
"What did they do to him..."

"Poor guy.."

"Are they okay?"

"I heard he was controlling their life.."

Fuck.. I put my hand over on the side of my (object face), ignoring the mess he is causing. Then he noticed I wasn't even listening, after he started bolting out of the cafe, chasing me down. I went to the bus driver, who was near me, told him to please hurry, and told him my friend (Flower) address. He nodded at the stress I was in, quickly driving off, ignoring the shouts from behind.

    "Thank you so much sir!" I said, giving him 20 object bucks for a tip

"Thank you so much sir!" I said, giving him 20 object bucks for a tip. He gave me such a generous smile for the hard work he done for me, then driving off to the distance. I remember Flower told me if I was ever in an emergency, there was a key into the house under a flower pot. Classic huh? I picked out the key, going in, locking it behind me, and just collapsed on the couch. I almost felt like crocodile tears were falling, hearing the dings every time, knowing it was him blowing up my phone. Soon I passed out, after a short run. Hopefully Flower doesn't hit me with a pan thinking I'm a fucking hoe down the street.