Annika wants to tell Shivaay Tia's Truth

A/N: 

//---------How I wanted it to play out. I feel like Annika is bold enough to accept her feelings and still put her point out in the open instead of denying the truth. so I made her do that.

Background :-  Season 2 Ep- 30 Ishqbaaz 

It was karwachauth celebrations at Oberoi Mansion and Annika witnessed Tia with a man other than Shivaay in an intimate embrace. This is during Shivaay's and Annika's car ride home as she tries to tell this truth to Shivaay.

Read to find out, how I wanted it to play out.-----------//

Author's POV

Annika wakes up with a splitting headache. She looks around the room in confusion when she realizes that she is still in the Oberoi mansion.

She sits up with a jerk, the time was late and she still wasn't home.

She was worried about her younger brother being home alone and decided to quickly leave for her home.

Just as she was getting out of bed, a hand on her shoulder gently pushed her down preventing her from getting up.

When she looked up, she saw Shivaay standing above her, with a glass of juice in his hand and a frown on his face.

She looked up at him with a questioning glance.

Shivaay looked back at her and started scolding her.

He said that she was crazy and careless.

Not only did she not eat or drink anything since morning, she also has been on her feet working the entire day resulting in her fainting.

And now that she was finally getting some rest she wanted to leave!

Annika understood the situation after Shivaay's rant but that didn't change the fact that she needed to leave to be with Sahil.

She explained the same to Shivaay who understood where she was coming from.

His anger now cooled down and asked her to drink the juice first before leaving.

Annika being in a hurry tried to deny the juice but Shivaay's stern tone made her reluctantly accept the glass from him.

She was in the middle of sipping her juice when the events of the night came pouring into her head.

She remembered that there was something very important she needed to inform Shivaay about his fiancé Tia, something that was as important as it was awkward.

She voiced the same to Shivaay.

She told him that she needed to tell him something but because the matter was very delicate and awkward, she didn't know how to begin.

She also stressed that the timing was extremely bad since he was engaged to Tia and that has complicated things a lot.

Seeing her being weird and tensed about a secret Shivaay misunderstood her intentions.

He thought that Annika was being so hesitant about telling him this, it's because she was trying to confess her feelings to him.

Their feelings for each other were an unspoken truth that both were aware of but were unwilling to accept.

Shivaay was satisfied with this dynamic but now that he thought Annika was trying to break it, he got worried. He didn't want it to be spoken aloud as he knew that he won't change anything in his life for measly feelings. His business his family, the fame, and the reputation of an Oberoi were much more important than their feelings and it is best if they remain unspoken.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें