Pinky believes Daksh and Insults Annika

A/N: //-------------

What if Annika decided that it wasn't worth it to drag the relationship further?

Background: - Season 4 Ep 23-24 Ishqbaaz

The scene starts the day after Shivaay rescued Annika from Daksh. Daksh lied to Pinky about Annika and she believed everything. She is now angry at Annika and so when  Annika reaches the dining room for breakfast , Pinky serves her a plate full of curses.

--------------------//

--Annika's POV—

After the altercation with Shivaay, I was mentally and emotionally weak. The accusations he made against me, are still fresh in my mind. The fact that he actually believed them to be true, bruised my aching heart. So, with a pit of sadness inside me and a poker face to mask it, I made my way to the dining area.

Pinky aunty and Jhanvi aunty were the only people present in the dining area. Jhanvi aunty noticed me and asked me to sit and have my breakfast.

I pulled out the chair placed on the left of Pinky aunty and was going to sit on it. But before I could do so, Pinky aunty stood up abruptly from her seat.

Seeing her getting up so abruptly, Jhanvi aunty asked her the reason for her actions.

"Meri bhook mar gayi" replied Pinky aunty glaring at me, her actions making it clear that I was the reason for her loss of appetite.

Before I could ask her if she had some issue with me, Priyanka and Soumya walked into the room and enquired the same.

"Haan Prinku, Problem is time mere samne khadi hui hai" again she pointed at me.

A little surprised and hurt by her behavior I asked if I committed a mistake.

"Nahi Annika, Tujhse kabhi koi Galti hui hai?

Galti to humse hogayi na, tujhe is ghar mein laye.

Par ab tere sare karnamein bahar aa gaye hain!" Pinky said with anger.

I was looking at her in confusion, not able to understand where her sudden burst of anger came from.

Suddenly Jhanvi aunty spoke asking her to let bygones be bygones.

But it didn't seem Pinky aunty had any intention of doing it. She cut Jhanvi aunty in the middle and said "Kaise jane dun Jethani ji. Shivaay mera iklauta beta hai, aur aisi kulachni bahu!

Yeh soch ke bhi dar lagta hai ki yeh meri bahu hai" she said in her ever so-dramatic flair, pointing fingers at me accusingly.

This time, Shakti uncle who had walked in a few minutes back, interrupted aunty. Asking her to stop speaking nonsense about me.

But this was Pinky aunty, instead of paying heed to it, she sharpened the bite of her words and again came at me with it.

"Yeh jo sati sawitri ka natak tu is ghar mein khel rahi hai na, yeh khatam ho chuka hai! Daksh ne hume sab bata diya hai."-Pinky

Oh! So that was the matter. Daksh again huh? Well of course if Daksh said it, then it must be true. After all, he is a rich guy and rich people don't lie. I thought sarcastically.

"Jara bhi sharam nahi hai na, tujhme Annika?, teri jagah koi aur hota to kab ka yahan se ja chuka hota! Par tu khadi meri aankhon mein aankhe mila rahi hai!" She continued, not even stopping for a second to give me a chance to prove my innocence.

She didn't care to know about my side, didn't bother to ask if what Daksh said was true, she decided all by herself that I am in the wrong; just like her son.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें