Shivaay Reveals the truth (Part 1)

A/N: //-------------

When Annika finally succeeds in getting Shivaay to admit the reason for his anger and hatred for her. Instead of crying she is going to defend herself. (No attack from Daksh, since that gave Shivaay an easy pass to smooth over his mistake)
Background: - Season 4 Ep 20 Ishqbaaz

Annika and Shivaay are in a heated argument after Annika's failed attempt to expose Tia.

--------------------//

--Narrator's POV –

Annika was frustrated, this was the millionth time she failed to expose Tia.

'What is that woman? A cat doesn't have as many lives as her lie seems to have.

Every time I am close to exposing her, she gets away with it!

If I hadn't witnessed everything with my own eyes, even I would have not believed my own words. Let alone that Stupid-Singh-Oberoi.

Ugh!!' Annika mumbled under her breath. She didn't know what else to do to expose Tia.

She decided that she will directly try to convince Shivaay, in the hope that maybe now he will believe her.

With that thought in mind, she goes to Shivaay's room to talk to him.

"Shivaay, I need to talk to you about something important," Annika said as she walked into Shivaay's room.

Shivaay was standing in the middle of the room; he was on a business phone call when Annika barged in.

Seeing her entering the room with such urgency, Shivaay knew that she won't stop unless he listens to her and so he cut the call and faced her to get the matter over with.

"What is it, Annika?" – Shivaay

"Shivaay, Tia is lying to you! She is married! Shivaay; she had gone to Lonavla to meet her husband today.

I was this close to catching her but she managed to escape again!" Annika said all in one breath. She didn't stop to measure Shivaay's expression and just as a train talked from start to end without stopping.

Shivaay looked at Annika in disbelief. He couldn't understand Annika's obsession with Tia. I thought after everything that has happened, she would have finally gotten over this, but looks like she never moved on from this.

"Stop! Annika, when are you going to stop obsessing about Tia? Every time you accuse her of something new and every time you fail to prove it.

Can you let this matter go already!" Shivaay said exasperated.

"I can't Shivaay! I know the truth, I know I haven't been able to prove it, but Tia is a cunning lady who is fooling you. Can't you for once see her reality or at least believe me on this." Annika said pleadingly. She really didn't want Shivaay to get hurt because of Tia's lie, despite whatever has happened between them, she cared about this man immensely. His getting hurt was the last thing she wanted to happen.

"Believe you!

You must be kidding. I am not a fool Annika to make the same mistake twice. (A/N: you are exactly the fool to make the same mistake again and again ☹)

I have already had my trust broken because of a woman; I will not have it happen again!" Shivaay said in an accusing tone, blaming Annika for his lack of trust.

"Why does it feel like, you are talking about me?" Annika asked skeptically.

"Oh, you are quite smart, aren't you? Yes, I am talking about you. I trusted you Annika but you ended up breaking my trust. You are a liar, a cheater, and a cheap girl. Someone who can stoop so low that even the thought of being around a person like you nauseates me." Shivaay said, his anger pouring out of him. His words were sharp, like a needle pricking Annika's self-esteem sharply.

"What could I have done that you would have such a low opinion of me?

Tell me Shivaay, because I don't know and before accusing me and insulting me like this, the least you can do is let me know my sin." Annika said.

She didn't want these puzzles from Shivaay anymore. She wanted him to give her the truth. She was dying to know what crime did she do, that he was treating her worse than a murderer.

Shivaay was fed up with keeping the truth to himself. Every time he thought about that morning, he felt like he drank poison, his insides burned and so, today he was going to burn her too.

"You want to know the truth! I will tell you the truth.

You slept with Daksh the day before our wedding and not only that, you slept with him for money!

You, Annika, are a cheap, characterless, and the most disgusting person I have had the displeasure of knowing" Shivaay said, his voice cold and face devoid of emotion. He didn't want her to know that the primary emotion that he felt when he knew the truth was pain, gut-wrenching, soul-shattering pain. He didn't want her to know that Shivaay Singh Oberoi had died a little on the inside that day. He didn't want her to know that she mattered that much to him.

On the other hand, Annika was beyond shocked. The ground slipped from beneath her when she heard what Shivaay said.

She was having a hard time, even digesting the fact that not only Shivaay said this, but he also believed it.

God this man! He never trusted her, did he? The fact that he can so calmly say such a big thing about her shattered the image she had created about him in her mind.

Till now she had thought that while he was maybe rude and short-tempered, he was a good man at heart, but suddenly she wasn't so sure about it.

Maybe she had read him all wrong, he might just be a cruel, heartless, and foolish person that will believe anything and everything as long as it is about a person that is not family.

But then it was her fault, she was the one that had let him get away with this behavior every time. This guy didn't deserve her forgiveness even one time, but stupid Annika forgave him multiple times.

Well better late than never, she is not going to repeat this mistake again. This time Shivaay Singh Oberoi will not be forgiven.

"Oh! So, that's your truth.

You are saying I slept with Daksh for money. Well, thanks for letting me know that I am whore.

I am glad Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi that you cleared the air. It would have been a real injustice if you hadn't let the 'truth' out.

But after knowing the truth it would be really shameless of me to stick around, right?

So, I will do both of us a favor and leave.

We have already applied for Divorce anyways, so there is no loose end to tie and I can leave without causing any trouble.

You already have my house in your possession, so I don't owe you anything.

But before I leave, I will say that whatever you just said was completely false, there wasn't an ounce of truth to it. Let alone for money, I haven't ever let a man touch me.

I know you won't believe me and that's okay because from this moment on I don't give a rat's ass what you think about me.

'aapke hone ya na hone se, aapke sach ya jhooth se, aap mere bare mein kya sochte hain, sochte hai ya nahi, is sab se ab mujhe koi farak nahi padta'

I hate you Shivaay Singh Oberoi, you are dead to me."

Annika spoke, all this while she had tears running down her face! but they were not the tears of pain, they were the tears of anger. Her anger was coming out of her eyes. The deep frustration, and disappointment that she had kept buried inside her against this man, came out as water, the tears may look colorless but she knew they were blood red, she was bleeding from her eyes, and the wounds he had inflicted on her were finally deep enough to bleed through her eyes.

This was the end of the cursed chapter of Shivaay Singh Oberoi from her life.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें