Shivaay drops Annika home

A/N: //-------------

This is a continuation of how things would have progressed for this episode in case Annika had confronted Shivaay the way it happened in my version of the last episode.

Background: - Season 2 Ep 8 Ishqbaaz

The scene starts after Annika is done setting up the mandap for Shivaay's wedding and is planning to leave for home. Dadi persuades Annika to not leave alone and that she will get someone to drop her off.

--------------------//

Narrator's POV

Omkara enters the scene as he hears Dadi's concern over Annika leaving by herself so late at night.

"Main drop kardeta hum" He offers. Everybody present in the hall silently agrees with him. He takes a step to get his car keys when Shivaay stops him.

"Tu kyun chodega, main hun na" he says. Everyone looks at him in surprise as his words were conspicuous but before anybody could point that out Shivaay came up with an excuse trying to salvage the situation.

"Matlab, iske ghar ki jo galiyan hain vo bahut confusing hai, tu kho jayega, so ... mujhe vaise bhi bahar kaam hai to I will drop her it's okay" his lame excuse was not believable to anybody but they kept quiet about it.

Omkara understanding his brother's intention, pretended to agree with him.

"Nahi, main to kho jaunga. You are right tu hi drop karle, main kho jaunga"

He tells Annika to go with Shivaay as he was offering to drop her home.

Before Annika could say something, Jhanvi reminded Pinky about a task that was pending and they both left the place. Now only ShivOmRu, Annika and Dadi were left in the hall.

Annika was feeling annoyed, she was frustrated with Shivaay's back and forth.

'Why can't this man just stick to one opinion? One moment he is insulting her and calling her road trash and in the next, he is making lame excuses to drop her home.' she thought.

She had enough of this confusion and decided to take matters into her own hands.

"Nahi Om, tum nahi ghum hoge. Main janti hun thodi confusing hain roads par mujhe apne ghar ka rasta pata hai. I will guide you, and vahan se jate waqt bhi I will point you in the right direction.

To please tum hi mujhe drop kardo, vaise bhi kal inki Shaadi hai and he should get proper rest.Mujhe drop karne mein inhe time waste nahi karna chahiye"

She said all this looking straight into Shivaay's eyes. Daring him to contradict her.

"Maine kaha na, mujhe bahar kaam hai. To main tumhe raste mein drop karta hua chala jaunga" Shivaay insisted not paying heed to the warning in Anniks's eyes.

Annika wanted to fight more when Om spoke.

"Annika, Shivaay theek keh raha hai, vo vaise bhi bahar ja raha hai to tumhe drop bhi kardega"

He realized that after the morning blunder Annika was pissed with Shivaay, so he wanted to give his brother a chance to mend the situation.

Annika wanted to deny it but knew that it will create unnecessary drama so grudgingly she agreed to leave with this Bagadbilla.

They took their seats in the car when Annika spoke with anger.

"Yeh sab kya tha Mr. Oberoi?"

Shivaay flinched hearing Annika call him Mr. Oberoi. He knew she was still angry with him and therefore wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to her.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें