Shivaay's mistrust

Hey guys Sorry for the long delay and more for what I did to this shot. This is divided into three parts, all three I am uploading today, do let me know if you hate part two, I might try to go for an alternate route if that's the case.

Background: - Season 3 Episode 19

Annika has overheard Shivaay saying that Annika is obsessed with him and she is after him for his money.

A/n: Annika is going to confront Shivaay instead of running away crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'...Yahi aim hota hai middle class ladkiyon ka, ek ameer ladke ko phasao aur usse Shadi karlo'

Shivaay had just finished speaking Tia's thoughts to Om when both of them heard the sound of loud claps.

They turned around to face the source and were mortified to see Annika standing there.

It took both of them exactly one second to realize Annika has heard their conversation considering her face painted the picture of hurt and betrayal.

"Awesome!

Why did you stop Shivaay?

Please continue I would love to hear exactly what your opinion is about me." an angry Annika spoke through gritted teeth.

"Annika it's not what you think..." Shivaay spoke trying to clear the misunderstanding.

"I thought things were different between us now Shivaay, I was beginning to think that you understood me, that you knew what kind of person I am!

But I was so wrong, you will always see me as a gold digger, a manipulative and calculative person." Her tone faded to a whisper at the end as the pain of betrayal dominated her emotions.

She quieted down for a second trying to gather the courage to face this confrontation without breaking down.

"Annika, you are reading things wrong. This is not Shivaay's opinion; he was just telling me what Tia told him.

I actually cannot believe she can have such cheap thinking; I know this is utter nonsense and I am sure Shivaay agrees with it." Om explained the situation trying to stop the situation from escalating to something ugly.

"Well, she finally showed her true colors, not surprising to me at all Om I have known Tia is capable of saying and doing worse for a while now," Annika said looking at Om with a neutral expression.

"But what I want to know is if Shivaay agrees with Tia," Annika looked straight at Shivaay expecting an answer from him.

"Annika it's not that simple..." Shivaay spoke trying to find words that can accurately describe what he really felt.

"It is a Yes or No question Shivaay, do you or do you not agree with Tia," Annika said firmly not having the patience to listen to any explanation.

She just wanted to know if she had mistaken their growing closeness and if what she felt in the past few weeks was all a misunderstanding on her end.

"I don't see why Tia would lie about this, and what she said makes sense to me," Shivaay said finally.

He didn't say Yes but what he said was nothing less than a yes anyways.

Annika closed her eyes, as she heard the sound of her shattering heart.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें