Annika finds proof against Tia

A/N: //-------------

This is how it would happen if they didn't try to make a 'pappu' of us.

Background: - Season 3 Ep 19 Ishqbaaz

The scene starts after Annika finds Tia in Shivaay's room as she is trying to show him the proof she has against Tia. Tia is suspicious and is forcing Annika to tell the truth.

--------------------//

Narrator's POV

Tia looks at Annika suspiciously. The way Annika had run into the room with urgency and panic it must be something really big, thought Tia.

'What has this girl discovered now?

She has become a spy dog! Sniffing every breadcrumb left unintentionally in the way .

God, she is infuriating! She will spill water all over our carefully laid out trap.

Isn't the fact that Shivaay has feelings for her enough of a threat on its own? That she now has to become Sherlock Holmes as well!

"Annika, will you bother to tell me, what exactly are you doing here?

What was so important that you couldn't wait and barge into my fiance's room?"

Tia questioned Annika, hoping for her to spill everything like always, so she could do damage control.

But this time Annika wasn't being so naïve, she knew that spilling her intentions in front of Tia will be detrimental to her only.

Tia was not someone who will accept the truth on her own, the only way to uncover the reality was to force it out of her.

"Tia, did you not listen to what I said? I need to talk to Shivaay and as far as I know, Shivaay is a man. Have you by chance undergone a sex change operation?"

Annika asked Tia sarcastically.

Tia fumed at Annika's quip. "If you are done being sarcastic then can we move on to the reason you are here".

"I just had some questions about the wedding finances, I needed to ask him" Annika replied calmly.

"But just now you were talking about some trouble, what was that about," Tia asked.

She was sure Annika was lying to her, her actions did not match her words.

Suddenly she noticed that Annika was gripping her phone and trying to keep it out of her sight.

"Why are you trying to hide your phone? What's on it?" Tia asked.

Annika was now a bit nervous, she didn't at any cost wanted Tia to figure out that she knew her truth. She didn't want a repeat of the last few times.

"None of your business! Since Shivaay is not here, I will leave" Annika moved toward the door.

"Stop! You can't go anywhere without telling me what is there on the phone.

Give it to me" Tia shouted trying to snatch Annika's phone from her.

After a lot of struggles, Tia finally managed to take Annika's phone from her and became furious at what she saw.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें