Shivaay to marry Tia

A/N: //-------------I was really dissatisfied with just how dismissive Annika's response was to Shivaay's degradation of her  and I want her  to fight back in my version 

Background:- Season 2 Ep -7 Ishqbaaz 

This is after Gayatri's fake CD is released to the media and Oberoi empire is in a peril. A very important takeover  is at stake and Tia has offered to help him on the condition that he marries her immediately. Annika is crushed hearing this but is still doing her job of organizing his wedding and for that she comes to meet shivaay to talk about wedding preperation and hears him degrading  her again.----------------//

Kisi se dil lagane ko, ho dil razi zaroori hai. Umar bhar sath nibhane ko, Ishqbaazi zaroori hai –Omkara (Ishqbaaz)

Shivaay's POV

"Oh really! Kya kehta hai mera dil?"

"Annika!"

That was Rudra's answer. His answer shook me. It's not like it's the first time they have pointed out my feeling toward Annika but this was the first time when they were so straightforward about it.

It was taking some effort for me to deny him, somewhere in my heart I knew he was right but I will never admit it on their faces.

To gain my momentum back I moved from the hall towards my room and they followed behind.

"Is sab mein Annika kahan se agayi" I replied a bit hesitantly my façade still taking time to be back online.

"Ayi nahi hai bhaiya! Aap leke aye ho" said Rudra again. It seems he was really desperate to stop my marriage with Tia because he was talking like a mature person, gone was his goofy attitude.

Again, trying to make them and myself believe that this was all nonsense I said

"Tum dono na pagal ho, or rather you are obsessed with her!"

But Om denied it, he pointed out that they were not obsessed rather they were able to see what I am refusing to.

"Tujhe farak padta hai Shivaay, uske hone na hone se, uski choti choti cheezon se tujhe farak padta hai!" –Om

I had enough of this farak, I knew I needed to make it clear that I do not care. She doesn't matter to me and she doesn't affect me.

And *ping*, my façade was back online and so I started my rant.

"Mere aur Annika ke beech mein kuch nahi hai!

Vo to ek mamuli se employee hai jisko dadi ne taras kha kar meri shaddi ki arrangements ki zimmedari di hai!

And you know what She is not even qualified for that!

Hai kaun wo? aukat kya hai uski? class kya hai? Khoon khandan Parivar kisi ke bare mein bhi kuch pata hai?

Mujhe bhi nahi pata hai!

Vo ek do kaudi ki lower middle-class ladki hai!

Tum logon ko seriously lagta hai mujhe ek tuti chappal pehne vali mamuli ladki mein koi bhi interest hai!"

Om and Rudra were looking at Shivaay in disappointment. Sometimes they felt astonished about how the person who loved them more than life itself can be so heartless to someone.

He was a living walking contradiction! Love and hate coexisted equally in his heart so much so that whenever someone faced the other side of his, they were left in disbelief.

Annika's POV

I had just reached outside Shivaay's room's door to ask for his opinion on his clothes tomorrow when I heard his speech.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें