Chapter 6

Sasuke POV

After that I toke my hands off of naruto's ears he stopped crying and went to sleep again like always. I turned to the shinobi's that was I front of me. "Well then what do you want?" I said looking at them waiting for them to speak but none of them spoke I was getting really tired of them not speaking. I then looked at sasori and hidan. They saw what I was trying to do they both got up everyone's eyes were on them. "Hurry up and speak!" Sasori said but not to loud for naruto's ears to hurt. "The uzukage is getting really impatient." Hidan said and both of them sat down again. They looked at me which I was looking at some papers because I was really bored of waiting for them.
"Listen if your not going to say anything then leave." I said and some uzu nins came in and started to grab the shinobi's and kicking them out. "Ok wait!" Shikamaru said which grabbed everyone's attention including naruto's. I looked at him and he sat up I started to let him and he was purring which everyone was looking at him with adore. Sakura got her hands free from the uzu nin that had her she ran towards us and grabbed naruto from his neck. "You!!" Sakura said naruto's ears went down from how loud she was.
"You toke sasuke away from me!!" She said screaming even more loud. Naruto started to cry. "S-stop y-your s-so l-loud y-your h-hurting m-my e-ears.." was all he said Sakura tightened the grip on his neck. He looked at me "s-sas-suke I-I c-can't b-b-rea-th.." he said the akatsuki including me then got up and ran towards Sakura and naruto.
But before that can even happen naruto's eyes turn red me and the akatsuki stopped next thing you know Sakura was on the ground screaming in pain. While that was happening naruto fell to the floor and started to catch his breath. I ran to naruto and hugged him while an uzu nin came and grabbed Sakura.

Everyone was looking at us terrified at what happened while that happened I toke naruto back and sat him on my lap while shikamaru started to talk. "The hokage asked me to give you this, and she wishes to talk to you." Was all shikamaru said while giving me the scroll I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever we'll it going to get dark soon so you guys can stay here for awhile." Was all I said and they all walked out except for shikamaru. "Also where's Sakura?" He said I just looked out the window ignoring what he said. "The hospital." Konan said shikamaru then left.
I looked out the window seeing them going towards the hospital where Sakura was. "Obito ,deidara you guys have a mission today" I said both of them got up and went infront of my desk. "Go to the hidden leaf and see what there up too" I said both them then left while I just continued to do some paperwork.

Shikamaru POV

I went to the hospital where Sakura was taken after she started to scream in pain. What was that about she started choking then his eyes turn red and then next thing you know Sakura is on the ground screaming in pain. And sasuke cared about the boy then Sakura. We made it we go in her room and see her looking down she had her face all beaten up. We all go up and see how she was doing she ignored us. We decided to just be with her for some time and then go to where we were going to stay. Now that am thinking about sasuke didn't say if he was going to talk with the hokage or not am just glad he's ok.
"I hate him." We all heard Sakura say. "Who do you hate Sakura." Ino said while looking curious. "I hate that fox boy he stole sasuke away from me!" She said while looking at us with anger in her eyes. "We actually don't know if there together or not" kiba said Sakura just rolled her eyes. "We just decided to leave her in her own world. "The thing that bothers me is that Sakura why were you screaming?" Hinata said while everyone was nodding. "We just saw his eyes turn red and boom you started screaming" neji said Sakura looked at us while tearing up. "It was horrible the moment his eyes turned red I felt like I was on fire, and that I was being alive it hurt so much." Sakura said everyone then was silent for some time we then all just left for Sakura can rest.

The next morning

We were now infront of the gate getting ready to leave the village before that can even happen we see sasuke and the boy again. I looked over at Sakura and I can see hatred in her eyes for the boy. "Well tell your hokage that I will be going this after noon" was all sasuke said and the boy smiled at us. "Can I ask what the name of the boy?" I said and sasuke looked at the boy. "My names naruto am technically half human half fox" he said we all just nodded at what he said and we started to go to the village ready to tell the hokage what we just experienced.