Chapter 9

We are continuing with sasukes POV

I told my uzu nin to let those shinobis in I wonder what they want now. And they still have the guts to show in my village after what they did naruto. I was caught of my thoughts when I saw them again and I looked at them and they looked at me I played it cool. When I was about to talk another of my uzu nins came and asked me something. "Am sorry uzukage but some of the villagers need to talk with you." He said I sighed and saw there was a ball of villagers.
I got up my seat and started to walk out but I stopped in my tracks. "I'll be back don't do anything remember am always watching you guys here." And with that I left I went to the ball of the villagers I wondered what was going on here that made them so mad. I went inside and saw a man that was wearing the hidden leaf headband I got so mad and wondered what he was doing here I look at his hand and saw a scroll that had the uzushiogakure logo.
I toke it out of his hands and wondered "why do you have this?" I said while looking at him he didn't speak I assent going to force him so instead asked a villager. "What was he doing" I asked they looked at me with a serious look. And a man that was holding the man talked. "Forgive me uzukage but this hidden leaf ninja was stealing that scroll from your office."

He said I looked at the ninja and he was avoiding eye contact with me and was looking at something else I looked at what he was looking at and it was naruto. I got mad and looked at him again he was blushing while smiling and looking at naruto. But before I could do anything I saw naruto looking this way and he smiled while waving. I waved back and he came towards me and hugged me.
"Alright let take this talk to my office and you come along as well." I said to the villager and he nodded picked the guy up and was walking while I holding onto narutos waist. We made into my office the others looked towards and saw the hidden leaf ninja and there eyes widened. I sat on my chair while naruto just stood by my side. "Alright go on." I said and the villager nodded. " I was coming to your office to ask kisame about the paper he gave me."
I nodded "I know that time he gave the paper you already left for konoha and he also left for a mission but I thought he was still here I opens the door and saw this guys going throw the papers and scrolls and he got the one you have to ran away."

Flash back

Villager POV ( we are going to call him Johnny)

I went to the hokage office as I was called out from kisame he opens the door and saw him on his desk. He saw me and told me to go forward as he had something to tell me. "Hello Johnny I see you made it." He said I just nodded and waited for him to say what he had to. "Well here this is from the uzukage to you he wants you to go and grab these and bring them back as he needs then you can find them near the village outside the forest." He said I nodded as he gave me a paper.
I looked at it and saw that it was to build something I grabbed it and started to walk out he said that I can find these items outside the forest. He didn't tell em like where outside the forest so I decided to go back and ask him.

I opens the door not that wide and saw the guy that had the hidden leaf band I stood my and watched he was going through the uzukage papers and scrolls he grabbed a specific one and jumped out the window. I thought he grabbed something really important I forgot about the paper and so I followed him as I was following him I heard that uzukage was back. I had my chance and tackled him and toke the scroll away and now villagers were surrounding us.

End of flashback

Sasukes POV

"And yeah that's it uzukage I hope your not mad that I didn't get the things I had too" he said again and I nodded no. I looked at the scroll and saw it was a very important one it was all the information about our village. "No you did good job if you haven't followed him he would've stole this and this one is important." I said and naruto looked at me confused. "Why is it important sasuke." "Naruto it's important because it has all the information about the village." I said and looked at the ninjas from konoha.
"Nice try for sending a spy you can tell your hokage it didn't work" I said and told the villager to put him in the cells he nodded and an uzu nin followed him in for a chance of him escaping.

"Now why are you guys here." I said to the tigers ones and they looked down. "Nothing we would like to leave uzukage" shikamaru said now I lost all patience and naruto did something that turned me on so bad. He was next to shikamaru and he was touching his and behind his ear he wisperd something that made him shiver. "You guys came all the way here for nothing~" he said shikamaru just nodded naruto went infront of him and out his arms around his neck it kinda got me jealous "well then you guys can leave~" he said in a suductive voice I heard it I want him to use that while calling my name. And so like that they left I got up and went to naruto and kissed him not letting him talk or question anything. I pulled him by his waist and wrapped my arms around it. And he wrapped his arms around my neck I bit his bottom lip asking field entrance and he denied I stopped "why?" I said and he smiled "at home I'll be better~" he whispers in my ear. I couldn't wait for tonight.