chapter 15

well then you guys this chapter is still about narutos past. Also its when naruto got taken enjoy.

Naruto pov

The next thing i remember  was me being taken and having a blindfold on. i felt all the movement that was going on why didn't Ba-Chan help me. i was really scared after a few moments all the movement was gone. The next thing i knew is i was thrown out of the bag and saw all the people there in front of me. There was also a little girl next to them she seemed really hurt i wanted ti help her but i couldn't move at all. I remembered now the guy who took me injected me with something i didn't know what it was whatever the hell that was i felt so weak i couldn't move a thing. More when i really wanted to help this little girl she had cuts in her legs,arms.

"well what do we have here, a little kid who was hated for having a demon inside of them"

when he said that i was really scared i didn't know who this guy was and also don't know what this guy can do. More because if i do end up escaping am pretty sure i would lose a man who looks so strong vs me a kid who is hated and left by their parents. Everyone keeps looking at me it was getting very uncomfortable i was looking at them and they seemed to be looking at my body. Thats when i realized i didn't have any clothes on and they were all looking at my body except the little girl she was looking away because she was shaking and looked really scared.

"Boss are you sure you want him he looks like he hasn't eaten in ages his skinny, and when we carried him he was really light as a feather"

"Of course i want him can't you see he has a really curvy body like any guy will like him~"

By the sec i knew that he only liked me because of my body i looked down and saw what he was looking at i don't see what he looks in me i think i just have a normal body. Next thing is one of  the guys come towards me and picks me up and walks to a room that had a huge bed. He also throws me some clothes and walks out when he leaves i walk to a room that was in the room its was a bathroom. I got changed and just waited for something to happen after some minutes the guy from earlier came inside and had something with him the next thing you know i fell asleep and i could feel him he was touching me i wanted to cry but i couldn't they couldn't come out.

After some min i could feel him not touch me anymore and i woke up and saw him getting dressed beside me. I stood up and saw my body it had marks i felt disgusted about my body i hated it so much when he left i tried to stand up but i couldn't so i had to crawl to the bathroom and took as many showers i could tried to get rid of his touch but its just i couldn't i could still feel him on my body.

Narrator pov

Naruto tried to get his touch off of him but he couldn't he could still feel him he got really disgusted of himself.  For the rest of his time in there he was beaten up by all the guys after one time one of the guys had enough he was helping naruto kind of escape. It started the first time when naruto got touched by the guy it was at night naruto was sleeping when the guy packed all his clothes and came in his room he took a cloth and coverd naruto's mouth with it naruto tried to screamed but he couldn't then he ran out the door with naruto passed out they made it outside and he put naruto sleeping behind a tree that was far enough from the lab. And left him there the guy made it back and there was his boss.

"So you helped him huh didnt expect you to be that kind to help him."

"yeah i helped him because hes just a kid and doesn't deserve this!"

"huh and plus boss i was making research about him and he's the son of minato namikaze our bos......"

The leaders pov

When he said that the i was shocked  then i was backing away and then ran to him and grabbed him by his neck collar  and was looking at him giving him a glare that he was lying about that kid being minatos son. i then let go and run upstairs to my room and i spent the time there thinking about what he said that means the i raped him my own bosses son. Now that am thinking about it did he ever tell his son that he was a leader of a mafia i dont think so but he did tell us he had son but had to fake his and his wifes death in order to protect him. 

Also the liquid we put on him might've  erased his memories gosh i feel so bad now he can't find out i raped his own son he will kill me...........