chapter 18

Hello everyone sorry for not posting for a while i've been busy. Also thanks for the support really means alot to me anyways enjoy the story.

O= Obito

D= Deidara

K= Konan

S= Sasuke

H= Hidan

Sa= Sasori

P= Pain

I= Itachi

N= Naruto

Sasuke Pov

Me and naruto made it to the office everyone was there so me and naruto decided to tell everyone the news. But before that i went to my desk and sat on my chair while naruto follows me. It was quiet like usual they know i dont like the noise so they were just working on the papers they had to do before the next day. Naruto looked at me waiting so we can tell them the news. I looked at him back and nodded which now we are going to tell them the news.

S= "listen everyone." I say and everyone looks at me waiting to say something.

O= "hmm what is it uzu-kage??"

S= "well obito me and naruto have some news for all of you guys."

K= "well then what is it?"

I look at naruto as of me telling him if he wants to tell them or if i should he then nodded as for him he wants to tell them the big news. The thing is that now that naruto is carrying my pup am going to have to take care of him and also protect him with all my life.

N= "well what me and sasuke have to tell you is that....... AM PREGNANT!!!"

As we told that to everyone, everyones eyes widen and look at me and i nod and then for some reason konan starts crying while sasori was all over naruto rubbing his belly. And everyone else looks happy i look at itachi and he smiles at me while he activates his sharingan. While i also smile at him and also activate my sharingan. He then comes and hugs me while i hug him back.

K= "well then naruto since your pregnant you can't be wearing these tight clothes anymore you have to wear more comfortable clothes.... hmm maybe like a dress.

N= "a dress? hmm maybe that doesn't sound so bad right now am actually kinda uncomfortable with these clothes..

Sa= "well then how about me go do some shopping for some clothes"

And just like that sasori, konan, and naruto leave the office to go look for some clothes for naruto. Am actually wondering how naruto looks like with dresses on well theres only one way to find out....

Naruto Pov

Me , sasori, and konan run into one of the shops that had dresses and those two ran off somewhere to pick me some dresses. While i also decided to pick myself one as well..... as i was looking through some of the dresses i found that was really pretty and it looked pretty comfortable. it was green and had some flowers on it and it was long so it can cover my legs.

I actually liked it a lot so i got and went to try it on it fit a little to big but i think when my belly grows it will fit me

I actually liked it a lot so i got and went to try it on it fit a little to big but i think when my belly grows it will fit me. I mean this dress is like for pregnant girls so i go back to looking for some clothes and find konan and sasori and they had a lot of dresses and they were so pretty as well but I didn't want them to spend a lot of money on me but they insisted so I just went with it. We were now in line to pay all of the dresses. While they was going on I saw a baby store and saw all the cute baby outfits I wanted to go in there.
While sasori and konan were paying for the dresses I sneaked away and was able to go to the baby store. When I went in the store I saw everything. It was so cute and everything there was strollings cribs baby clothes. I went around the store and looked at the baby things.

Sasori POV

I was paying with konan for the dresses and while I looked to see if naruto was still here. And when I looked around I saw that he was no where to be found. I elbowed konan and she looked at me.

K: "what wrong?"

S: "Naruto he's gone I don't know where he is!.."

K: "what well then what are we waiting for let's go find him.. the uzukage will be mad.!!"

And like that me and konan ran out the store with the bags of the dresses we started to tell for naruto but nothing. We yell out again and this time we here a what. We looked and saw naruto looking at us from a baby store and that he was looking at some bandy stuff and me and konan just look at him as his cuteness takes over. For final we decided to head back to the office...
We got back and when we entered we saw the uzukage me ad konan bowed while naruto went and hugged him. He stood up and hugged him back and they shared each other a kiss. Naruto came and took the bags out of mine and konan's hands and showed him his new outfits. He just smiled at him and saw all the outfits.

S: "sasori konan pls take naruto hike and help him try in his outfits I'll come home later."

Ofc me and konan said yes and took him to his house and to our surprise there house was huge I mean what did we expect his the bf of the uzukage the strongest ninja in uzushiogakure. We then helped naruto try on his dresses and he looked so good in them his cute face completed the look. And also his feminine body and we can see that his belly was growing due to the baby.....

Happy thanksgiving you guys!!!!!!!