Chapter 7

Later in the day

Sasuke POV

It was late in the afternoon it was a couple of hours ago when the konoha shinobi's left. I have not heard from obito and deidara hopefully everything's going ok. Me and naruto were getting ready for us to leave to the hidden leaf and see what they want. While I was getting some things packed deidara and obito came back. "So?" Was all I said not looking at them and just continuing packing with naruto. "Well nothing really happens they just told the hokage you might come and then they left." They said I just hn'd and they sat down in there spot.
"Alright am going take care of the village while am gone." I said they all nod me and naruto leave the office and make our way to the gate. After that me and naruto continued to just walk back to the hidden leaf. (Naruto is wearing his normal clothes like his blue jacket and sasuke is wearing all black and his hokage cloak that was white ofc.) After a few minutes me and naruto were in front of the gate. "Naruto hide your ears and tails." I said naruto looks at me confused. "Why?" He said looking at me and then back to the village.

"So they don't know that you are a fox am afraid they might take you in for you to save them. And also you are a jinjuriki they'll call you a demon." I said and naruto seemed to understand I look at him and his tails and ears were gone. I smiled at little to him and he smiled back. Me were now going inside people was already looking at us or more at naruto. While I was walking past people were bowing at me but they couldn't tell who I was because I was covering my face and I had a hoddie one.
Naruto wasn't wearing the stuff I was wearing so they can see how naruto looks like. Some boys were already all over him we finally made it to the tower. We go in I knock on the door waiting for a come in. I heard it an before I go in naruto stops me by grabbing my hand. "Be careful sasuke I sense more then 1 people in there." He says I nod he was so adorable for worrying about me. Wait what am I thinking.
I go inside and naruto was right the hokage wasn't alone. There was shikamaru, hinata, neji, kiba, lee, temari, tenten, and big forehead was there too. We go inside and stand infront of the table. "Take a seat." Tsunade said I just nodded no and naruto didn't want to either. "So where's this fox human thing that you have?" She said and her calling my adorable fox- I mean naruto a thing made me mad. I slammed my hands on her desk causing to break in pieces.

She looks at me shocked I then stand normal again. "So why did you want me here?" Was all I said ignoring that I broke her table. "Well shikamaru gave you the scroll right?" She said I look to my left and saw them there I turned back to the hokage. "Yeah hat about the scroll?" I said and he looks at me and then looks at the team. "Umm everything was in the scroll did you read it?" She said an i nodded no. "I don't have time for that, so if that what you wanted me to talk about then I'll take my leave." I said and I was walking out with naruto when shikamaru and his fitness stop me and naruto.
" I see now your asking for war." I said and everyone looked at me and they let me go but not naruto they were still holding him. "So now let go of him." I said and Tsunade nodded no. " sorry but I can't I want your village to work with us." She said I nodded no temari, tenten, hinata, and Sakura bring naruto to Tsunade and she holds a kunai to his neck. "Am sorry but we need your help we are going to have war here and we need your help. If not then am going to have to kill this boy." She said while looking at me. "Well ther sounds like a you problem don't drag my village into this war because we had nothing to do with it."
I said and she was holding the kunai closer to his neck. I started laughing and everybody was confused and in a flash naruto was in my arms. I was facing the door ready to leave. "Threatening won't solve anything and be prepared because after your war is done your going to another one." I said I activated my sharingan I turned my head facing them glaring at them. "Because there he war between the hidden leaf and uzushiogakure." I said and with that I left with naruto still in my arms.