Chapter 14

Ok guys this whole chapter will be about Naruto past before he met sasuke.

Naruto ( 6 year old naruto) POV

I was walking around the village very happy because guess what my birthday was today. I was really excited I wonder what my parents are doing right now. Without saying anything I happily skipped to my house I opened the door and saw my mom cooking and my dad in the table reading a newspaper. They then and see me all happy they smiled at they know why am so happy.

"Happy birthday naruto." Said my mom I smiled at her.

"Happy birthday my boy" said my dad while they said that I smiled.

I was glad they remembered my birthday I walked to the table and my mom put my breakfast infront of me and just like a guessed it my mom served me my favorite breakfast. I looked at her and she smiled and I smiled back while my dad gets normal breakfast.

"Thanks for the food!" I said and I started got eat.

While I was eating I saw my parents talking about something and they were looking at me as well. I wondered but I thought it was just nothing so I let them be after we were all done with eating. I hear the door I was about to get it but then my mom stopped me and she opens it. When she opens it I see that it was ba-Chan (tsunade) I smile at her and run to her and give her a hug.
She hugs me back.

"Happy birthday naruto" she said and handed me a present.

I got really excited about it and opened it as fast as I can and when I opened it my eyes widens and sparkle. In the box there was a frog wallet and some kunai's I put them down and went to hug her.

"Thank you I love them!"

I said she smiled at me and hugs me back after that we spent the whole time together. And it was night already and I went to sleep.

It was the next morning and I woke up and just like always I went to see if my presents were there but they weren't I didn't think much they'll be back right? I said I just brushed it off I went to the kitchen and see there was a note.

Note:

Hello naruto we just wanted to tell you that me and your mom went out to buy some stuff we left you some food so you can't eat. Me and your mom will be back soon so pls take care....

Minato & kushina

I saw the note and just smiled I already had the best parents. Like sometimes they are really kind even when there out they leave me notes telling me they are going to come back. I ate the food that they left me there and so I went outside to see the village. I went there and went to my friends I only had a few because people in the village dislike me for having the nine tails. But I didn't care my friends were.

"Hey what are you doing?"

I was broken out of my thoughts and looked up to see who it was and it was shikamaru. When I saw him I stood up really quick and hugged him he will hug me from there me and him will hang out. After it was getting dark so I walked home I wondered if my mom and dad were back. I opened the door and it looked like exactly like I left it before I went out with shikamaru.

"Mom..... Dad.......?" I said waiting for a answer and no response I thought they were going to be here and it's really late already maybe they were asleep and there really tired to they didn't respond. Yeah I think that's it so I just went to my room that was upstairs and toke a nap.

Few weeks later

It has been weeks and my parents still haven't came I was starting to worry a lot and get a little angry I will always spend time with ba-Chan I always asked her about my parents but she will always just change the topic.

"Ba-Chan where mom and dad?"

"Umm.... Naruto how about we go and get ramen."

"Ok....."

Why won't she tell me.

"Ba-Chan mom and dad left me right?...."

"What are you talking about they didn't leave you."

"Then why are they not here... if they didn't they wouldn't just leave like that and never come back."

"Naruto they didn't leave you."

"Yes they did!! Am I really a monster that even my parents left me!"

And with that I didn't let ba-Chan say anything else I ran towards the gates of the village I had enough now. I wouldn't she tell me why there not here they did leave me. I made it to the front of the gates ba-Chan was in back of me.

"Naruto come on don't do this..."

I just ignored her I toke of my head band and through it on the ground I started to walk out the village but she stopped me.

"Naruto! Your not going to leave.."

"I want too Ba-Chan my parents left me and the village hated me here so am going to leave for all I care."

"Naruto your parents didn't leave you!"

"Then why are they not here with me! It's been a week since I last saw them! All they left was a note saying they would come back!!"

"Naruto....."

I didn't tel her talk anymore instead I just ran out of the village. I was running I didn't even notice that there was a man infront of me and one in back of me. The one in the front was telling about something. And then all I felt was a rag in my mouth not letting me breath and everything went black.

Before I even passed out I saw the Ba-Chan was running towards me as the man picked me up and toke me somewhere......