Chapter 21

Naruto POV

Everyone was looking at me but I couldn't really remember anything after I ran. I feel useless right now but it's just I don't remember anything right now. Until then I look at my dad and he looks at me I smile and he smile back.

N= wait but first tell me why did you leave me?

Minato= my son we didn't leave u we just had to protect you...

N= protect me from what! What did you guys do that you had to leave me in order to protect me!

I didn't even wait for an answer just knowing him he left me. And he left me to protect me.... But what did he and mom do that they had to leave me. I ran out of the tower everting just happening and am confused. I heard some voices calling out for me but I didn't stop I kept running. I knew that I was having a baby and I couldn't run. If was bad for him but it's just I couldn't take it.

I kept running having my eyes closed so I didn't know where I was going but I don't really care I wanted to get away from there as soon as possible.

I then bumped into someone and it caused me to fall down. I then looked up and saw a tall man with gray hair and had one of his eyes covered and had a mask on.

N=sorry I wasn't looking.

He just looked at me and helped me get up. I looked behind him and saw the pink haired girl that stepped on my tail. And screams so loud that it hurts my ears.

I just see him nod and I feel a pain in my neck and see that he hit me and I passed out.

Sasuke narrating

S= naruto wait!

I saw him run out and didn't even look back I then looked at narutos dad and I left running after him but I couldn't catch up with him. He was so fast. I was looking all around and I couldn't find him.

I went to our house to check if he was there but no he wasn't anymore. I thought he left but no he had everything. I then looked all over and I didn't find him. And till I saw a note....

Dear Sasuke

I just wanted to tell you that no need to worry for your bf. We have him here and we would like for you to come. Our hokage really needs to tell you something really important. We will wait for you here and we know you will be here since you will come here for your bf.

                                                  -Kakashi

This people dared to take him just for me to go and talk to them. I ran back to the tower and told all of the akatsuki and also narutos dad and we all got ready to go to konoha.

Sorry I toke forever but I might like not continue this story because I don't know how to continue this story but what do you guys think.

And if you guys want me to continue this story pls tell me some ideas😭😭