Chapter 19

Hello sorry for not posting for awhile and yeah happy New Years guys!!!

Sasuke POV

As I see that konan and sasori leave with naruto so he can try on his new outfits. I then look out the window and see that the konoha ninjas are back. I just stare at them for awhile whil I was broken out of my thoughts.

Itachi= "hey you ok?"

Sasuke= "hn.... There back."

I said and the rest of the akatsuki came towards and see what I was saying and they saw the konoha ninjas. I see that they come towards the hokage office i then turn around and go and sit back on my chair. And ofc the rest of them as well I hear a knock on my door.
...........

Sasuke= " *sighs* come in!"

I said and they come inside I just look at them like am saying what they were doing here. They first then look at each other and then one of them comes close and is about to speaks while they were about too I then hear another knock on my door. I look at Deidara and he just looks at me and nods. He gets up and walks to the door and opens it.

.........

He opens it all the way and in comes hatake kakashi the copy ninja. He looks at me and comes forwards with the rest of the ninjas there.

Kakashi= "am sorry uzukage we are just here to tell you that our hokage wishes to speak with you"

Sasuke= "is there some important thing going on that she needs me so much."

Kakashi= "we don't know uzukage she just told us to give you this message."

Sasuke= "well then if you guys can't tell me then tell her that I can't come... I have much more important stuff to take care of.."

And with that I get up from my seat and start to walk to the door ready to leave. But before I can I stop.

Sasuke= "obito Deidara give me the favor to take these ninjas to the entrance since they already gave this message they have nothing else to do here."

D & O= "yes uzukage."

And without any words I leave without any words I then just had the option to walk around the village. And see all of my people smiling laughing and having a great time. I look to my right and see a lady and man who are holding a newborn baby. I stop for a little and just imagine myself and naruto when our baby gets here as well.

.......

And speaking of naruto I start to head back to our house I step in and I hear some talking in mine and narutos room. I head upstairs and open the door and see naruto konan and sasori there they were trying on some outfits. I look and see naruto wearing his dress I smile at how pretty he looks with it and our baby bump just completed the outfit. The three them look at me and naruto comes running towards me.

Naruto= "Sasuke do you like my dress?"

Sasuke= "it's fits you beautiful" *gives him a quick peck*

I then look at konan and sasori and smile at them and tell them thanks and they leave me and naruto alone at the house he shows me more of his outfits and that he also showed me some baby outfits. And just looking makes me smile even more.

Deidara POV

When the uzukage closed the door as he left all of us then look at the ninjas who came we look at them and they look at each other. They start walking while me and obito follow them behind. We make it to the gate and we just stay there standing while we just stare at them they then start walking away. They randomly then started to jump tree to tree and they kept going while me and obito see them fade away. We start walking back now and go to the hokage tower and we sit in our seat and just do the stuff we usually do.

A couple hours later

All of us were working while communicating with each other as well when out of random there is a Big Bang in the door. I looked at pain while he looked at everyone else.

Pain= " stop banging the door and come in!"

When he screamed that we then see a tall man with yellow sun like hair he was wearing a konoha band around his head we were prepared to fight. But he came that he meant no harm. Our hokage then comes inside and sees the man and looks at us while we just look back at him. He goes and sits on his desk.

Sasuke= "so who are you?"

Before he can even answer we then see naruto come in the office and he was wearing one of his dresses that we bought him. And they suit him very well.

Naruto= "Sasuke you for-

The man then turns around and his eyes widen while naruto drops whatever he was holding to the ground. He covers his mouth with his hands while he was tearing up. The man then also started to tear up.

Naruto= "is it you..... d-?"

To be continued........