Chapter 10

Hello so in this chapter it's all going to be smut and am telling you guys right now it might be horrible I don't really write this stuff so I hope you guys enjoy it.

Narrator POV

Sasuke was excited to go home today the thing that naruto told him kept repeating in his mind when it was time for him to go home he sprinted. He opens the front door to find the small omega in the kitchen cooking something. Sasuke couldn't wait he ran up to the young omega turned him around and started to kiss him. He kissed him aggressively but it was nice and passionate. Naruto wrapped his arms around sasukes neck and sasuke did the same he grabbed naruto a waist. Pulling naruto closer to him he bit his lip asking for entrance naruto gladly accepted and sasuke explored it feeling narutos warm mouth.

Naruto: "mmm~ Ahh~~ s-sasuke~"

Naruto said between there kissing sasuke wouldn't stop just a tiny bit. After some time sasuke pulled away leaving both of them panting trying to catch there breaths. Sasuke started to kiss naruto neck while that he lifted naruto up and placed him on the counter. And continued to kiss narutos neck. Meanwhile naruto was tugging sasukes hair sasuke bit his neck leaving his marks. Sasuke couldn't wait anymore be lifted narutos shirt up leaving naruto shirtless. Sasuke started to play with his nipples while naruto moaned in sasuke ear making sasuke more horny.

Naruto: "ahhh~ sasuke~ more~"

Sasuke wanted more he started to suck narutos nipples leaving a lot of moans from naruto. Sasuke lifted naruto and started to walk to there shared room. While he was walking he would still kiss naruto chest and leaving him marks. Finally they made it sasuke put naruto on his lap and continued to kiss him. While sasuke was taking his shirt off finally they waited positions and they were now laying in the bed. Sasuke hovering over naruto. Sasuke toke narutos pants off and also his sasuke kept playing with narutos nipples. While sasuke was going to prepare naruto sasuke toke his fingers and out them in his mouth.
Making his fingers covers with his saliva he put one finger in naruto. While naruto moaned drooling over and enjoying the pleasure sasuke out another on making it two fingers in naruto. Sasuke just putting his fingers in naruto can tell that naruto was really tight and he liked that. Sasuke out another finger in naruto was already drooling and moaning from the pleasure. And sasuke puts another on in. "Hah~ sasuke~ am~ g-going~ to~ come~ hurry~ put it in~" Naruto said looking at sasuke, sasuke stopped and toke his fingers out of naruto and waited there position. Sasuke on his knees and naruto laying in his stomach and his hips up wards. Without hesitation sasuke put in naruto moaned so loud of pleasure. "Fuck naruto your so tight." Sasuke said but that didn't stop him he loved and made it even more fun. He started to move every time he moved naruto will moan. He thrusted even faster and soon enough naruto came. Sasuke when then moving more faster leaving naruto with a moaning mess naruto started to whimper as well from all the pleasure. Soon enough sasuke toke it out and made naruto face him again sasuke then separated narutos legs and started to kiss his thighs.

And then sasuke kept going down making to narutos member he put narutos member I. His mouth and started to lick it and suck it. Naruto moaned and whimpers from it and soon enough naruto once again. Came sasuke still haven't came which made naruto really mad because he knew he was enjoying but sasuke still hasn't came. He then stopped sasuke, sasuke was really confused of this. Naruto out his mouth in sasukes meme we leaving him shocked about it but he didn't do anything naruto then sucked and was kissing and licking sasukes member.
Sasuke then was smirking at naruto a act he made naruto stop. Which left him confused sasuke picked naruto up carrying him by his hips sasuke put his hands on narutos butt cheeks and spreaded them out and sasuke out his member inside them naruto once again was drooling over it.

Naruto: 💭gosh sasuke dick is so big... him putting it in makes me feel so full in my stomach💭

And then soon enough sasuke finally came leaving sasukes cum in naruto they kept going for 4 rounds leaving naruto so tired he passed out on the 5 round leaving sasuke smirking and saw his masterpiece naruto coming him drooling and bite marks all over his body. Sasuke layed down next to naruto. "Wow naruto you survived 4 rounds I remember one girl I dated before she didn't even survive 2 rounds... but you are so different from her" he thought looking at naruto and giving him a peck on the forehead before he also falls asleep till the next morning.

Hope you guys liked it am not good with this stuff.