Moments of closeness

She had began counting the stars and Sumedh was enjoying that! Mallika unknowingly shifted to Sumedh and kept her head on his strong arms. Sumedh stopped smiling and immediately looked at her, She was lost in stars.

Mallika:
They are so beautiful.
Sumedh:
Yes, they are beautiful.

He said looking at her. She finally looked at him. Too Close! She realized she was sleeping on his arm. She got up and was about get down but Sumedh stopped her by holding her saree. He too got up and was sitting half behind her. He slowly  holded her waist and pulled her back making her back collied with his chest. She could feel his puffed up chest on her cold back. She half looked back to him. They werent making a eye contact. Her body was cold.
Sumedh:
Are u feeling cold?
Mallika:
Hmm...ye..yes...
Sumedh:
When were you to tell that to me?
He said with a husky voice. She had no answer.
Sumedh:
Are u done watching the sky?
Mallika:
Hmm..
Sumedh:
Shall we go home?
Mallika:
Hmm....
Sumedh:
Mallika.....You are looking beautiful.
Mallika slightly smiled. Sumedh wraped his hands from behind around her. Her nose was touching her neck. Both were trying hard to control.
Mallika:
What are you doing?
Sumedh:
Making you feel hot...
Mallika closed her eyes as she was feeling his breathe on her neck. Her phone rang breaking the moment. She picked up.
Mallika:
Haa..haa maa..
Anu:
Aree kaha ho?? Kab aaoge?
Mallika:
A..m..maa nikal rahe hai bass 10 min mein pochenge...
Anu:
Ok
Call cut.
Sumedh got down so did Mallika. They had a silent drive till home.
Room.
Mallika:
Sumedh...woh...knot...nikal doge?
Sumedh:
Hmm..
Sumedh was behaving neglectful as he was trying to control his feelings. He went near and with one stroke opened the knot...not even looking at her back whick surprised Mallika. Just as he was about to go to washroom she stopped him.
Mallika:
Ruko...pls bun bhi nikal do na...bohot complex hai..nikal hi nahi raha hai.
Sumedh came near her and removed some clips but not the full bun.
Sumedh:
Baaki khud karlo.
He went straight in washroom. She felt strange. Till he came back Mallika was already asleep. He slept facing the wall not her face.
.