Parents day

The hall was much on the outer side of the city so was going take atleast 30 mins to reach.
Sumedh:
Mujhe address nahi pata...kaha jaana hai?
Mallika:
Haa maine maps laga diye hai.
Sumedh:
Thanks.
While the started in 10 mins they were stuck in traffic jam. Sumedh was trying hard to get out but in vain. They stayed there 5 mins more and Mallika was frustrated so she told Sumedh that she is sleeping till they reach hall. Slowly the traffic was getting better, Sumedh accelerated the car but just then other in front of the stopped resulting Sumedh to apply break immediately. Mallika woke up by this jerk as she was going to hit her hard on the car but Sumedh immediately without even wasting a sec put his hand on her side door to form a barrier for her not to fall. Mallika looks at Sumedh surprised.  Sumedh comes near Mallika to attach the seat belt almost half hovering over her and near her lips. They look at each other intensely. Both come 1 cm forward to kiss forgetting everything. Just then someone honks from behind bringing both of them back to senses. Sumedh gets back on his place and starts the drive. They reach the hall and sit. The performance starts. Kriti comes on stage.
Mallika:
Woh dekho Kriti!
Sumedh:
Woww!!
Mallika:
She is dancing soo well!!!
Sumedh:
Yeah right!
Mallika:
Tumpe gai hai
Sumedh:
Huh! Woh toh hai!
After the function and all the praise Kriti wanted to stay with her best frnd so they planned a sleepover...Kriti did a lot of drama to get the permission. Parents agreed. Sumellika began to travel back to home.
On the way Mallika saw that the sky was looking extraordinarily beautiful.
Mallika:
Wowww!! Ruko ruko ruko!
He stopped. She got down so did he
Sumedh:
Kya hua?
Mallika:
Sumedh, dekho! How beautiful sky is looking!
He looked up
Sumedh:
Woww! Indeed its beautiful.
Before Sumedh could understand anything Mallika climbed up the car roof for a better view.
Sumedh:
Aree Mallika! Gir jaogi!
Mallika:
Naa naa! Tum bhi aao.
Sumedh also climbed up. She was sitting and he was sleeping locking his hands behind his head for support.
Sumedh:
Mallika, si ke better view mil raha hai..
She too layed on the roof with a nornal distance between them.
Mallika:
I love the view.
Sumedh was just looking at the sky while Mallika had shaped in her kidish version.
.