Guruji's advice

Next Morning
.
Its a Saturday
.
The whole family decides to go to the same RadhaKrishn mandir.

Mallika was wearing pink kurta with pink dupatta and Sumedh wore white  formal shirt and black pant as he jointed after office.

Monica holded Kriti in her arms and Aarnav(if u have forgotten, moni and Basant's kid) was holded by his dad. Anupriya went straight up as she saw her fav guruji there!! Guruji's kids were fond of Aarnav so Basant and Monica went up while Mallika took flowers for RadhaKrishn

Mallika:
Kitne?
Lady:
30
Mallika:
A...Sumedh...Rs 30 do pls, woh main car mein bhul gai purse.
Sumedh:
Hmm.

He gave money. They left alone behind. They were climbing stair remembering their old memories here. Suddenly, Mallika's heel broke.

Mallika:
Aaaa!

She almost fell off the stairs. She closedher eyes tight but open when she sensed she didnt not fall. SHe was protected by 2 protective arms around her waist. Those protective eyes were looking at her, searching for signs to know if she was ok. That protective guy was there for her. They slowly came back to normal position and Sumedh parted from Mallika.
He to change the topic, looked at the broken heel.

Sumedh:
Itni badi heel!
Mallika:
Haa..kyun,
Sumdh:
Kyun? Pagal ho kya? Kitna dard karega tumhara pair! Aur..aur Mallika, sujh gaya hai tumhara pair already, shoe bite ke wajah se...itna kya accha dikhna hai tumhe, utaaro dusri heel bhi.

He bent down to help her remove her scandel. He removed it. As he looked at Mallika, she was staring at him. His concern for her couldn't be hiden. He felt awkward so he just started walking up, she walked behind him.

They took darshan of RadhaKrishn, praying that everything which is good for them happens.
While they take darshan of Guruji too, he blesses them and gives an advice

Guruji:
Hmm...ego...ego na insaan ka, prem ka sabse bada dushman hota hai...bass iski kaid se nikalo, sab khuburat lagne lagega dono ko...ek dusre ko  hi apni peeda keliye dosh dete rahoge, toh khushiyon ka shrey kise doge?
Khush raho.

Guruji walks away. Sumellika look at each other. Silence....
They all go back home.
.
Will these idiot understand?