Mallika's truth

Sumedh keeps the phone is his pocket and looks at Mallika who is still in the corner.
Sumedh:
Ghar aa rahi hai Kriti...ur efforts, lies, everything has gone in vain.
Mallika gets disappointed.
Sumedh steps forward, close to her and looks at her with a dead look.
Sumedh:
Why did u do this?
Mallika:
Don't get Kriti here...Don't!
Sumedh:
I am getting her here...Why did u do it?
Mallika:
Don't get her home I said!
Sumedh ignores as the door bell rings. He turns his back to Mallika as starts leaving. Mallika step one forward to stop him.
Mallika:
Sumedh...!
The broken glass peirces on her foot hard.
Mallika;
Aaaa......aa!
He turns back at sees her in pain but doesn't do anything...He locks the room from outside and open the door. It's Kriti!!
As soo as Sumedh sees Kriti, He hugs her, kisses her forehead. Kriti also hugs her dad. Sumedh later sends Kriti to rest for a while. He enters unlocks his room where Mallika is. She was sitting in the corner as due the glass, she couldn't walk.
Sumedh:
She is home.
Mallika doesn't react. Sumedh was now calm with his voice and actions. He gets the first aid and sits in front of Mallika. She takes her feet back as she thinks he will get angry again and throw something at her. Sumedh notices this and holds her feet and pull them ahead. He slightly holds the broken glass which was peirceing her. The slightest touch to the glass was hurting Mallika.
Mallika:
Aaa!
Sumedh looks up to her. He holds with a little grip which hurts even more.
Mallika:
Aaa! Sumedh! It hurts! Aa!
Sumedh:
It hurts me too..
Referring to her action. He in a sec removes the glass, Mallika closes her eyes out of pain. He cleans the blood and puts a bandage there. Mallika was staring at him all the while, confused of his behavior. He got up and gave her hand to get up. She reluctantly holded his hand and attempted to get up. It hurted her leg but she didnt say anything and sat on bed. He gave her water. He sat in front of her. With questions in his eyes and Mallika sat hiding the answers
Sumedh:
Why?
Mallika:
Sum-
Sumedh:
No lies Mallika...Pls.
Mallika:
Some days before Kriti's parents day...I was called the principal to school. Kriti has got into fight with a boy. She hit him...I saw the cctv footage...She was hitting him so angrily...so thoughtlessly. She...she is just a 5 yr old child...but her actions...Sumedh, I couldn't stand that. This was happening all because of you!
Sumedh:
Me? I never hit someone in front of her.
Mallika:
But gave the genes!! Tumhari beti hai woh! Tumhari tarah hai woh! Par iss baare mein bhi agar woh tumhari tarah nikali toh? What if she become like you? Ruthless! I had no other option than to keep her away from you!
.
How will Sumedh react to this?
Will he leave Kriti forever?
Or will he go against Mallika?
Or will he change himself?