Lost in Feelings

Next day
They picked up Kriti in morning and she wished to go shopping. She had seen a fork at a shop which she wanted so they went there. They were regular customer there.
Kriti tried the fork and also took some more. Sumedh saw Mallika looking a gown. It was evening gown. It was pink in colour and have indian print of blue colour.
Sumedh:
U like it?
Mallika:
Huh? Yeah...
Sumedh:
Take it.
Mallika:
No need...i wont wear it anywhere.
Sumedh:
Excuse me, Could you pls get that gown.
He ordered the lady there. Mallika had a ? On her face.
Sumedh:
Try it atleast and show me. If it looks good...we are taking it.
He ordered her like a boss. She went in the trail room for trail. Kriti:
Dad! Washroom!!
Sumedh:
Ohhh!!! Main kaise aau?? A..wait..Didi, suniye pl isse washroom lejaiye pls.
Lady:
Ohk np.
Sumedh was busy on his phone when he heard Mallika's voice.
Mallika:
Didi? Didi andar aao pls. Zip band nahi ho rahi.
Sumedh hesitantly went it and knocked. She opned it without even asking who it was. She saw Sumedh.
Mallika;
Sumedh! Didi kah hai? Tum yaha kyun ho?
Sumedh:
Relax, Didi Kriti ke saath washroom gai hai...mujhe laga tumhe help lagegi.
He was behaving coldly since yesterday night but now it he was talking politely to her.
Sumedh:
Help chahiye ya jaau?
Mallika:
Band kardo pls chain.
She turned around. Sumedh saw her back. Smooth! Sumedh closed the door. Mallika was looking at him through the mirror. The zip was half open...Sumedh came near her and opened full zip slowy. Mallika had told him to close it but he opened it. They both looked at each other through mirror. Sumedh moved his fingers on her back and slowy put his hands on her waist inside the dress. His hand was now on her stomach. He came near her ear and touch his cheek to hers. She wasnt stopping him..She liked it. He pulled her back...even closer to him. He slowing got one hand  out of the dress and Wispered in her ear.
Sumedh:
Tell me when you are uncomfortable.
He slowly removed her sleeves and kissed her neck giving her goosebumps. She closed her eyes.
Sumedh:
Don't close ur eyes. I want you to look at me when i touch you.
She opened her eyes. Soon he removed both her sleeves and turned her around. She was holding the dress from front to prevent it from falling off hwr chest. He put his hand on her neck through her hair. He approached her for a kiss...while they were going to kiss, they closed their eyes. But he didnt kiss her on her lips..he kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes. Sumedh had no idea what was he feeling...But Mallika had. She was a criminal's wife...and didn't want her daughter to see the world she had seen...Thus was her plan to keep Sumedh busy...She had planed something...very big.
Sumedh was clueless. She slowing got back from him and looed away....Totally acting like she has realized that they werent supposed to do whatever they did when their relationship wasnt that well...Sumedh also came to reality amd stepped back.
Sumedh:
D...do...u...do. u like the dress?
Mallika:
Umm...hmm..yes
Sumedh got out of the trail room. Mallika stood in front of the mirror remembering the moments that happened just now. She closed her eyes.
Mallika:
I know I am playing with your feelings...but 1st- I need to do this..2nd- You also deserve this! Yoy deserve to know how it feels when ur feelings get played! 3rd- I am doing it for my daughter.
Mallika came out. They werent making any eye contact.
.