Sumedh dissolves Co-Parenting

Sumedh:
Kyun padega farak?
Mallika:
Kyunki----Kyunki...Tum meri beti ke baap ho!
Sumedh:
Aur koi reason hai ?
Mallika:
Nahi hai! Aur ye jo tumhara gussa hai Sumedh! Issike wajah se ye  sab kiya maine! Main aisi nahi hu tum jaante ho, main manti hu jo kiya woh galat tha par mujhe aur kuch sujh nahi raha tha! Agar aaj tumhe kuch hojata toh?
Sumedh:
Toh?

Mallika pulls him closer

Mallika:
Toh main jeete ji mar jaati Sumedh....!

Silence...

Sumedh:
Kyun? Kya wajah hai?
Mallika:
Woh toh bikul nahi jo tum soch rahe ho. Gadi mein baitho! Abhi!

She means that she is not saying that she loves him. They sit in car and Mallika drives home. Sumedh and Mallika dont talk to each other. They and Kriti go back to Pune for some days for some days.

Pune.

Dinner table.

Anu:
Toh kinte din rukne wale ho teeno yaha?

Sumedh and Mallika were sitting in front of each other. They slightly looked up at each other. Sumedh got flashbacks of him killing Khan, he getting angry on Mallika, Mallika's attempt to Kriti away from Sumedh. He thinks that now she doesn't want him to be close to Kriti. And now that he was perfectly fine, she would definitely leave him after the Khan killing. He decided to show that he was totally ok with it and infact wanted it.

Mallika:
4 din Maa.
Sumedh:
Teeno nahi maa...Sirf Mallika aur Kriti. Main toh yahi rukunga na...'Co-parents', 'Friday-Monday', remember? Aaj Friday, Mallika jayegi na Monday ko...toh main yahi rahunga..
Anu:
Achaa.

Mallika senses something is off but ignores.
Later in room.
Mallika was making the bed for sleeping. Sumedh came with papers in his hand.

Sumedh:
Mallika..
Mallika:
Ha?

He gestured her to sit on the chair of the table and he too sat

Sumedh:
Ye papers Co-Parenting ke hai...(shows another paper) aur ye...ye co-parenting end karne ke documents hai.(she looks at him totally confused, gives her pen). Sign kar do...
Mallika:
Ma..matlab?
Sumedh:
Matlab aaj se ye Co-Parenting khatam. Par tumhe jo bhi financial help lagegi uske liye main hu. Kriti se milne bhi aaunga main kabhi kabhi...once in twice in 2 week. Isse woh mujhse jyaada milegi bhi nahi toh mera bad influence bhi nahi hoga uspe.
Mallika:
Sum..sumedh..main--

He takes the pen from her hand and signs the papers.

Sumedh:
Koi shaq?

Mallika also gets angrry and signs the papers.
Ending the Co-Parenting!

Sumedh:
Ab jab tum jaogi...toh meri life mein kabhi wapas matt anna...humare beech ab kuch nahi hai.

Sumedh gets up, She holds his hand and then gets up.

Mallika:
I am sorry, meri wajah se tum Kriti ke saath aisa nahi kar sakte.

She says with tears in her eyes.

Sumedh:
I am sorry, main ab tumhare saath aur nahi rehe sakta. 5 saal pehle humari kahani khatam hochuki thi, hume wapas milna hi nahi chahiye tha...

He goes to sleep with 10000 thoughts in his mind. He badly didnt want to do that. But he k ew the pain that he had suffered in these 5 yrs coz Mallika left him, now he didnt want to feel the same so this time he decided to leave Mallika!
.