A Conversation

Sumedh:
Toh Kriti ke kidnaap hone ka natak kyun kiya?
Mallika:
Coz...I wanted you to get tired of searching for her and just leave our lives!
Sumedh:
I would never get tired of searching for my daughter. So u want me to leave you. I mean, leave Kriti?
Mallika doesn't answer.
Sumedh:
Ye Co-Parenting na Mallika main band kar sakta tha! If u want our child to be only urs, I can too want her to be only mine! Main usse tumhari akho ke samne se othakar leke jaa sakta hu aur tum kuch nahi kar paogi!
Mallika:
Tum aisa kuch nahi karoge!
She warned and he laughed
Sumedh:
Ofc nahi karunga! Aur karunga na toh tumhare samne...peeth peeche nahi!
Sumedh gets up and starts leaving the room. He stops and looks back to her.
Sumedh:
Mallika one last question...
Mallika:
Hmm...
Sumedh:
Whatever happened between us...on the roof of the car, Was it all fake? Ur plan?
Mallika:
No.
Sumedh:
And...and in the...in the trail room?
She doesnt answer...He looks down in disbelief.
Sumedh:
Mallika, Mallika maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum...Tum mujhse aise...iss type ka jhoot bologi...apna kaam karvane keliye aise tareeke apnaogi!
He walks out.
He sits in the garden
Sumedh:
She did this! She did all this to keep me away! Me? Away! Main apni beti se durr, kaise??? How could she do that!? She was never like this!!!!!!! Kriti is my daughter!  I will be with her all my life! Paach saal usne Kriti ko mujhse chupakar rakha! Aur ab chahti hai ki...Ki main chala jau uski zindagi se!
Kriti holds Sumedh's hand. He loks down to her.
Sumedh:
Baccha...tum yaha? Sui nahi?
Kriti:
Mujhe bore ho raha hai...chalo na kuch karte hai.
Sumedh:
Kya karna hai tumhe?
Kriti:
Idk!! Mumma ko bhi bulao na...meri nahi sun rahi woh..maine puchha tha...
Sumedh:
Kriti...Mere saath aao.
He takes her to neighbor. Their kid and Kriti come back home.
Sumedh:
Beta tum dono khelo, TV dekho, main aur mumma thoda bahar jaake aate hai..okk?
Kid:
Ok!
Sumedh:
Kriti ke kumre mein jaao dono.
They go. Sumedh goes to Mallika who is sitting in her bed with her eyes closed. Sumedh stand near her.
.