Its Love and its Forever

After the kiss and patch up
They handed home
Home

Anu:
Aree kaha the tum Sumedh? Mallika ko jaana hai...
Sumedh:
Mallika kahin nahi jaa rahi hai Maa...ab woh yahi rahegi...humare saath...mere saath.
Basant:
Ohkkk...is it what I am thinking?
Sumedh:
Maybe...Main aur Mallika...ab...phirse....saath aa rahe hai!

Everyone was delighted to know this news.

9 pm

Mallika goes in her room and finds a gift box with a note there.

Dear Khargosh!
Jaldi se ye dress pehen  kar garden mein aao!
Yours
Khadoos

She gets surprised and wears the dress and goes in the garden.

As she stepped, all the tress has lighting wrapped around them. A table with a candel and a white netted tent as a roof for the table.

Mallika;
Sumedh?

She said when a voice came and she tried to trace it.

Sumedh:
Kehte hai ki pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai...maine apne hisse ka pyaar kar liya hai...Jab tum neri zindagi mein tab hum dono ek dusre se nafrat karte the par tumne mujhe badala....tum woh pehli ho jiske liye Sumedh Mudgalkar badala. Ek zindi shaitaan se ek pyaara pati bana. Tumne mujhe zindagi jeena sikhaya...tumne mera haath kabhi nahi choda Mallika. Main tumse aaj ek vaada karta hu. Main tumpe kabhi nahi chillaunga, kabhi nahi gussa karunga aur kabhi tumhe chodkar nahi jaunga...tumhara saath meri akhri saas takk nibhaunga....I love you Mallika.

He jumped out of his covering place with a mike in his hand. Mallika was surprised.

Mallika:
I love you too Sumedh! Ye sab kya hai?
Sumedh:
Mallika....tumhe yaad hai tumne kaha tha tum mujhse phirse shaadi karna chahti ho...
Mallika:
Haa!

She said excitedly. Sumedh got down his knees, extended his hand to Mallika.

Sumedh:
Miss Mallika Singh aka Meri Khargosh, kya aap Mr Sumedh Mudgalkar aka Tumhare Khadoos se phirse shaadi karengi? Will you marry me Mallika?

Mallika's eyes were sparkling with tears of joy. She mouth was almost wide open. She gave a bright smile. She hold his extended hand.

Mallika:
Yes...I will marry you My Khadoos...main tumse shaadi karungi!

Sumedh smiled brighter and picks Mallika up in his arms and Mallika wrapped her hands around hus neck. They were never so happy before.

She softly kissed her lips and he kissed her forehead.

Sumedh:
You are mine!
Mallika:
Only Yours!
.
Excited?
.
News!
Ending Khwabfaroshi shortly
.