Mallika faces Sumedh's anger

Sumedh:
Is my daughter with you Mallika? Is my daughter with you?
He shouted. Mallika closed her eyes out of fear.
Mallika:
N...nnn..nnnoo!
Sumedh:
Open your fucking eyes and say that by looking straight into my eyes.
Mallika reluctantly opened her eyes and fumbled
Mallika:
Y...yy...es....N..o..nO
Sumedh:
What yes? She is or not?
Mallika:
Y...No..
Sumedh:
Jhoot bol rahi ho tum!!
He squeezed her cheecks and she holded his wrist to separate from him but in vain.
Sumedh:
Ik uk..speak up! Is she or is she not!?
He said shouting on her and close to her anger. She got very scared and within secs she revealed the truth.
Mallika:
Yyeyyyes!! She is!
Sumedh left her cheek and she opened her eyes which she had closed again.
Sumedh:
Where is she?
Mallika:
I cant tell u that..
Sumedh:
U are a queen that i would listen to u...Where the fuck is my daughter?
Mallika:
She is my daughter too! And she is more mine than urs!
Sumedh:
Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! Dont test my patience...don't force me to do something very bad to you...Speak!
Mallika:
I won't...
Sumedh:
Mallika!!
He said punching the wall exactly beside her face, breaking a photo frame. She got scared even more.
Sumedh:
Speak!
He threw things around her. She was sticking to the wall as she thought it to be the safest place.
Sumedh:
Akhri baar puch raha hu...Where is she?
Mallika nodded in no. Sumedh threw a glass bottle at her which ofc hit the wall but it's pieces pierced in her leg making her scream.
Mallika:
Aaa...Sumedh...
Sumedh looked at her wounds. His anger was on next level. He didnt intend to help her in any way. Mandar called Sumedh.
Mandar:
Sir, Kriti, mere saath hai...ghar laa raha hu usse.
Sumedh:
Thank you.
Call cut
.