18. Strike Out

"That's it, Delilah," Brad coaxes, lips brushing against my ear. "So fucking good," he groans, hips repeatedly snapping into mine.

The heavy patter of the water echoing off the tiled shower walls helps to muffle the sounds of our moans and wet skin slapping together. No one else is in the shower room, but we still try our best to be discreet, not wanting to get caught.

It's been a couple of weeks now that Brad and I have been sneaking around. That whole onetime thing turned into a multiple times a week thing... But who can blame me? The man is phenomenal. And you know he's good if I'm admitting it. I may not give Bradly Gallow enough credit for a lot of things, but sex is one thing I'll definitely give him all the credit on. Not that I'd ever admit it to his face though. But I think he has a pretty good idea of how good he is.

Usually, these little sneaky sessions are limited to my apartment and occasionally his car if we really can't wait, but this morning my building didn't have any hot water so I decided to take what was supposed to be a quick shower at the hospital before rounds. However, timing seemed to go down the drain when Brad found out I was taking a shower here and insisted on joining. I guess I'm not complaining too much though.

His hips snap sharply into mine, hitting the perfect spot, making me gasp. Yep, definitely not complaining.

My reaction seems to spur him on. His grip on my legs wrapped around his waist tightens and he pounds into me relentlessly, my back repeatedly hitting the cool tile of the shower wall.

"Brad," I whine, quickly starting to reach that point of no return, my limbs, wrapped around him in a death grip, starting to feel all tingly.

My eyes flutter shut and a moan starts to slip from my lips when the door to the shower room opens, conveniently squeaking loudly. Warner is one of the top hospitals in the country with impeccable funding, but thank god they haven't gotten around to fixing the damn obnoxious squeak of the shower room door.

Brad immediately stills, buried deep inside of me, his large hand clamping over my mouth to help me silence my moan. His hard, wet, naked body pins me to the wall as we both try to silence our heavy breathing, listening.

"Delilah?" Jack's timid voice echoes off the walls.

I squeeze my eyes shut in agony, running through every curse word I can think of in my brain.

Just when I contemplate not answering, Brad slowly removes his hand from my mouth, giving me a look that encourages me to answer.

I clear my throat, trying to keep my voice even. "Yeah?" I call out, voice hoarse.

"Dr. Allen wants you to skip rounds this morning and meet him in the OR at seven sharp," Jack informs me.

I open my mouth to reply but Brad pulls out, plunging fast and deep back inside of me. A moan catches in my throat and I dig my nails into his shoulders, my teeth sinking into my bottom, kiss swollen lip, nearly drawing blood.

I glance down at Brad to find him smirking up at me, thoroughly pleased with himself.

"Wh—why?" I manage to ask as Brad slowly starts to grind his hips.

"I'm not exactly sure. Something about your patient from yesterday needing emergency surgery and he wants you to observe."

My eyes roll into the back of my head as Brad continues his slow, delicious torture. "Oh!—" Brad hits a particular spot that has me seeing stars, and I have to grit my teeth to maintain my composure. "Okay." I manage to cover up my moan. "Tell him I'll be there."

"Alright," Jack replies, hovering for a moment until the door finally squeaks shut.

Brad stills, the both of us listening intently for a moment.