Juliet to your Romeo. [F]

Sep, 2.

12:00 pm.

Today there was going to be a play at Kamiyama High School it went based off the plot Romeo and Juliet. Every student was excited for this play especially wondering who's gonna be in the spots of Romeo and Juliet. There were people auditioning for the roles females and males, whispering was going around the entire school of the play that the wonderland x showtime group found out about it.

"Wonderhoy! I heard there was going to be a school play today, Tsukasa-San you should join and get the role of Romeo!" Said a pink haired female with a bright smile. "Yeah you should I feel like you would be a wonderful Romeo!" Nene exclaimed with a smile as she continued eating her muffin also sharing some with Emu.

"Hmm.. I should everyone would see how amazing my acting skills are!" Tsukasa said proudly with a smile and looked over at Rui who was peacefully eating a muffin just minding his own business but still listening onto his friends conversation. "Rui! You should be Juliet I feel like you would make a better Juliet then all the other people!" He patted his shoulder with a warm smile

"Hm? Be Juliet? I guess it wouldn't hurt auditioning for that spot." Rui spoke out with a smile "Alright, Tsukasa I'll audition for Juliet's spot." He replied to Tsukasa's question with a small chuckle, and gets up to throw away his trash with Tsukasa following behind "Let's head towards the auditioning room." Both males walked towards the room which labeled 'auditioning' they entered to find a large line and just separate to go to their own lines. There was actually a couple of males who were auditioning for Juliet's role as well not just Rui.

After auditioning the people said they will reveal who won the spots later. As the students enjoyed their time at school casually waiting for the teachers to announce the roles and who won them. After some time the teacher was heard on the speaker "Attention students! We finally have the roles for Juliet and Romeo could Tsukasa Temma and Rui Kamishiro come to the auditioning room please, thank you and keep in mind that the play starts in 20 minutes. "

Tsukasa and Rui headed towards the auditioning room to get ready and rehearsal some lines and practice a bit. Don't worry they gave them plenty of time to practice once they finished and got ready they waited for the time of the play to start once it started the two started acting out.

Turns out Rui Kamishiro ended up being the Juliet to Tsukasa Temma's Romeo that ended in a happy fairytale that everyone wished and it was an amazing day for both Rui and Tsukasa.