Wake up, you're dreaming.. [A.]

Soft melodies of piano keys playing filled the room as there in a very elegant room that had white lace curtains that swayed quietly from the wind that blew into the peaceful room where two teenagers one with scruffy blond hair and peach tips and another one who's hair was uneven, choppy purple hair with cyan streaks sat in a wooden bench their fingertips synced together while they played a lullaby-like tune, it was a very comforting atmosphere to be surrounded by even.

The two would spend years playing the piano together ever since they were toddlers almost, it took some time to get fully use to someone else debuting along with you, but they got there eventually.

Currently the two stars were in a nearby cafe relaxing and sharing a few experiences of their lives that brought some laughter into the table — a few flirtatious compliments were thrown into the conversation bringing bright warm smiles to their faces as their hearts beats fast due to their newly relationship that was confessed on of their days of playing the piano together — it seems they've developed feelings there and are officially now boyfriends best thing that has happened to them.

Te newly couple were now fully developed into a more modern relationship going out a lot and cuddling back at their apartment watching any type of genre of movies expect for the really sickening ones they skipped those for reason purposes. Sharing sweet kisses and moments in each other's warm embrace.. nothing bad could never break this relationship apart.. right..?

A small voice ringed inside Rui's head with the repeating phrases "Wake up! Wake up! This is all a dream! You haven't taken your pills.. wake up!" Suddenly everything went pitch darkness before the taller man woke up in a panic scanning his surroundings and seeing he's in his and Tsukasa's shared bedroom looking down and the shiny golden engagement ring shines making him smile fondly before noticing Tsukasa's presence isn't beside him growing a little worried he slowly gets up and starts searching the house not noticing his pill bottle all scattered on the wooden floor calling out for his lover's name the fear being hinted in his broken voice dialing his star's number in a dash to be sent right towards voice mail before gently picking up the pills one by one and that's when it hit him.

"Tsukasa Temma..? W-Wait, who even is that man again..?" Rui whispered to himself before realizing that his Tsukasa Temma has been dead for over than three months after not being able to rescue him in time during a car accident.. this whole time he was only dreaming and he's been taking pills to help with his hallucinations and anxiety issues due to the loss of his loved one they couldn't even have their marriage ceremony that was only a few days away.

"I'm sorry, my beautiful star.. I miss you I hope you're doing alright.. always remember that I'm watching the stars in the midnight sky knowing one of them is you. I love you always, my superstar." The man held a photo in his hands as tears dripped down onto the portrait staining it as he smiled softly knowing that no matter what.. Tsukasa will always be with him forever until they reunite one day..