Final Duet [𝐀.]

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
𝐎𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐀𝐔.
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚.
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞.

⇨ Sounds of piano keys hitting could be heard in the room. With a middle aged woman standing beside two siblings that were currently attending their piano lessons that they had together, and this cute moment for them wouldn't last long..

Flipping through the photobook that belonged to a good friend of Tsukasa. Rui Kamishiro a well known photographer who enjoyed taking pictures of everything that captured his attention whether it being plants or his friends, the boy never fails to capture a perfect image. All the pictures were in order by the first meeting through their last days together. Who would've known that the friend group would lose a member just by a simple "accident" that had occurred. Rui and Tsukasa would never forget the terror that happened between that situation with playing hangman with Saki, Tsukasa's younger sister.. all the photos showed Saki in the background smiling and enjoying her moments with the group.

Nobody felt more happier with Saki around to keep their days brightened up. With baking cookies to making flower crowns everyone couldn't help but smile upon having a wonderful friend like Saki. Tsukasa Temma was a proud brother to have his younger sister along his side to company him through all the bad times. Whenever it came to birthdays Saki would celebrate them really fun! According to the kids. Saki Temma's death had affected the entire friend group, but mostly Tsukasa and Rui because they were the cause for this. If only they didn't do this then Saki would've still been alive cheering them on.

——
10:30 pm
The clock shined that digital number on the screen and the moonlight lit up a bit of parts around the house. Saki had confronted Tsukasa because he pitched his violin down the stairs, leading the siblings to start an argument on the stairs. It had made Tsukasa, blind with anger, to push Saki down the stairs causing her to die in the process.

After realizing what he just did, he had spoke to Rui to follow him and help get rid of the evidence of the killing that just happened. Rui had taken pictures along the way but set his camera down whenever he saw that Tsukasa was struggling to tie up Saki's body. There now on display was Saki's lifeless body just hanging from the tree swinging just a tiny bit the pictures that were taken had been saved on the camera but didn't tell anyone about this for now. Besides they weren't ready to spread the news.

——

Once their friend group found out about Saki's death everything had changed and switched up. Nobody was happy like before everyone went their own ways ignoring Ruikasa in general except Emu who stood beside them not caring about the others and their decisions that they made. Tsukasa felt guilty for murdering his own sister with his bare hands, he felt like Saki was watching him everywhere he went. If only he could apologize and say that he didn't mean to push his sister down the stairs, but it was too late everything went by fast that he can't go back to it. At least he had Rui and Emu to comfort him trying to make him forget about all of this.

Tsukasa in his alone time would often play piano and do some music that him and Saki would play together when they were younger. But it felt off not having someone beside you to laugh, and tell jokes with you as you played piano. The boy looked around the room everything looked the same nothing really changed besides and few tables and furniture. His parents weren't really home, so he was often home alone and it didn't help with his slight depression he was having. Tsukasa hated himself so much to the point that he wanted to end himself because of Saki's death, but he knew he had to stay strong and get through it even though it wasn't going to be that easy. Especially when it's pointed to a family member's death.

The photos that Tsukasa kept of his sister would always make him cry just remembering every detail that happened. How stupid was that argument and why beside the stairs he knew this would have a bad ending to it but he couldn't react fast because of all the anger that was built up on him. He didn't mean to pitch his violin down the stairs, he swears.

There would be times where Tsukasa would often hear small whispers running along the walls that sounded like Saki. He once opened the front door to be met with a terrifying vision of Saki - quickly shutting the door he gasped and ran upstairs this whole being alone thing is seriously scaring him.. all he wanted was to wake up and see that it was a bad dream. But the account of times he's fallen asleep and woken up to be brought back to no dream at all made him feel upset.

Tsukasa remembered that he would be moving in three days so he had to make everything worthy of his time. Hanging out with friends (more like catching up on them after being locked up in his house for so long..) he headed outside sighing softly. After heading to the stores with Emu he went straight home.

——
Waking up to an unfamiliar room Tsukasa heard some beeping noises beside him and saw that there was a machine and some things attached to him. "W-Where am I..?" He spoke out quietly to look over and saw Emu, Nene, and Miku there standing with a worried expression. "You're awake!! You and Rui had gotten into a fight with had caused him to stab you in the right eye, but you're perfectly okay now.." Emu explained to Tsukasa whose vision was a bit blurry considering that he couldn't see through his right eye. "Rui is alright as well but who knows if he's woken up.. " Nene added with a small sigh escaping her lips. Tsukasa blinked a few times to notice that nobody was standing beside them 'Huh..? I guess I was imagining them here they're probably waiting outside..' he thought getting up and heading towards the door feeling pain in his right eye. He walked towards the direction to the rooftop and threw himself off. Only to be awakened in his bedroom again.. still having the bandage around his right eye he had ran downstairs opening the door to be greeted by Rui who had a few bandages around his arms.. 'I guess that fight was pretty bad..' he gave Rui a smile and held out his hand before walking to the store with Rui. In the end, Tsukasa Temma had to get over Saki's death at some point he wouldn't want to have to carry such a large amount of sadness on him. Bad ending he got.

. With that Tsukasa finally closed the photobook putting it back on the shelf and sighed softly to himself "What beautiful memories we created, Saki.." he smiled with a small tear rolling down. ⇦

Final Duet, the song that him and Saki had recorded together. Such a beautiful song.. right?