Sleepy? [F]

The group was wrapping up as they just finished a song together, after waving and saying their goodbyes towards the fans who were still cheering. Tsukasa was feeling a bit exhausted after singing his eyes were closing as he tried his hardest to keep them open. Since he was the last one to leave he decided to head home but right after he was about to leave his friend Nene had called him "Hey, Tsukasa!! I was wondering if you wanted to go this festival with Emu and Rui?" She asked with a smile waiting for my answer as much as Tsukasa wanted to say 'no' he didn't because he wouldn't want to upset his friend or anything.. besides heading to a festival wouldn't be a pain right?

• Tsukasa's pov.

I was getting changed into some more comfortable clothing and waiting for Rui's call to pick me up. I've already told Saki that I'll be out with some friends — because why wouldn't I? Besides she replied that she might go hang out at her girlfriend's place for tonight. I simply didn't mind that as long as she wasn't bored or anything we're all good. After minutes of getting ready I've received a call from Rui saying that he's outside waiting.

I rushed outside getting into the car as I greeted Rui with a bright smile. "You know your smile always makes my days much more brighter than it was originally, you know that right.. love?" Rui spoke out to me as he started driving to the location while soft music played in the background so that the car drive wouldn't be awkward or silent. Yeah, there were some conversations in between but it wasn't anything fun or interesting.

• No one's pov.

After Tsukasa and Rui arrived they were both greeted by a cheerful Emu who looked brighter than anyone and even excited. "I'm so glad you came, Tsukasa!! " Emu exclaimed excitedly while jumping a bit as she admired everything that the festival was selling and having with Nene running behind her.

       Tsukasa and Rui had wandered off together just to have some moments just the two of them because they rarely get it due to the performances and practices that had to do before. The two males had stopped by a small garden that wasn't that full of people just a few couples that were having their moments and didn't want to be bothered. After finding an area they both sat down with Tsukasa in between Rui's legs while the purple haired male hugged him.

        < Tsukasa's pov >

  After being greeted by Emu she and Nene ran off somewhere who knows where, but that gave me and Rui a chance to be alone for a while we found an area where flowers were growing it seemed like the perfect place for us as we found a small lake that was surrounded by wonderful flowers that looked so beautiful. I got onto Rui's lap as we started enjoying time to ourselves, conversations were longer than usual we us laughing, smiling, goofing off, and admiring everything that was surrounding us.

       Time passed by as I got a message from Nene asking where I was because she was a little worried. After replying back I asked Rui if he wanted to wander around the festival a little more before heading and ending the day off as he nodded we slowly got up walking back to the festival and buying a few items even playing a few games that were being hosted by the individuals who did the festival . Rui won me a stuff bear — he's so good at games!!

     — After the festival finished —

    • No one's pov:

   After finishing the day Rui was dropping off a exhausted Tsukasa who seemed so tired from today that has happened. The two shared a few kisses or more just having a small moment before Rui cut off the kiss with a small smile "Okay, sleepyhead time for you to head to bed before you pass out in my car~!!" Kamishiro chuckled and ruffled Tsukasa's hair as the shorter male huffed quietly "Fine!! But I'm no sleepyhead!!" He shouted and left the car but before giving Rui a small peck and then leaving entering his house quietly as to not disturb Saki who had came home — yes it's late at night and Saki decided to head home because she had an assignment to finish and didn't want any distractions or anything.

  As Tsukasa made it to his room he quickly took a shower to get off all the sweat off of him and then laid in bed with his pjs on. He charged his phone before heading off to sleep smiling softly.

    All the memories of today he would never forget it was the best day ever for him. Hope he can re-live those memories again.

      < The End >