First date. [F]

Oct, 4th

       3:20 pm.

No one's pov:

  Tsukasa was getting ready to go on his first date with his beloved boyfriend Rui Kamishiro he's been with Rui since Highschool and throughout college, but today they're going on their first date. Though it might a bit nervousness that Tsukasa is feeling right now.

  Once the boy was done he had texted Rui saying that he's all ready and he can come pick him up which he received a response fast. As Tsukasa waited he saw Rui's car getting into the vehicle and putting on his seatbelt for safety. They were off on their date that had already started. Both males were excited to have a day for just them and nobody else it felt calming.

  Tsukasa didn't like the quiet atmosphere as he started talking about random things to lighten up the mood and it wouldn't have to be all quiet throughout the drive to their first location. Once they arrived at the place it was a cafe. Tsukasa hasn't been to a cafe in such a long time he has almost forgotten how it looks like "Wow! This place looks amazing! " he exclaimed with stars shining in his eyes and a bright smile to go along with it.

  Rui smiled and patted the boy's head before grabbing his hand and walking inside looking at the menu to see what to order as Tsukasa was busy admiring the whole cafe the colors just seemed to grab his attention. 'How can a cafe look this beautiful and calming? ' he thought before being snapped out his thoughts by Rui who chuckled softly. "What would you like to order?" He asked with a warm smile. "Umm can I get a tea, please?" after the cashier put down the orders Rui paid and told Tsukasa to go sit down and wait.

  After a while Rui came back with the drinks and a few treats that he ordered. "Ah, I brought a small cake we a both share and some muffins if you want to grab one, love." He spoke out and give Tsukasa his tea with a gentle smile "Maybe wait a bit for your tea to cool down a bit before drinking." Tsukasa nodded and waited a bit before taking a few sips and eating the muffin Rui brought.

  The couple talked and enjoyed the calming atmosphere the cafe gave out it was such a relaxed place to be at. Finally, Rui and Tsukasa cleaned up and headed out to their next destination which happens to be a art gallery. An art gallery was one of Rui's favorite places to go because you get to see so many types of art and other unique things. He decided to take Tsukasa here just so that he can see the millions types of art located here and maybe he would just enjoy walking around a bit.

  Tsukasa walking around taking pictures and reading some of the art that he saw admiring everything he loved it here. It might actually become one of his favorites. After walking around the entire building looking at different art pieces and pictures they left and when to a place where you could take pictures once arriving they got out and went inside taking an available room and took pictures with hats and different photo props that were there for taking pictures.

  Rui checked the same and saw that it was getting late and he had to do something tomorrow, technically he was planning on surprising Tsukasa tomorrow with something big so he took Tsukasa home but before the boy could get out of the car he gave Rui a quick kiss and then waved goodbye running into his house to tell Saki all that happened today

Tsukasa was getting ready for bed and saw that photos that him and Rui took taking a look at it made him smile before placing it somewhere safe and headed off to bed remembering everything that happened it all felt like a dream but it wasn't.

     It was the best first date ever.