Who are you? [𝐌]

Contains:
Modern Au.
Not boyfriends Ruikasa.
Slight angst.
Mystery.

   /: The rain poured down as a purple haired male walked down the sidewalk holding his umbrella tightly as there were slight win blowing around him — his mind started wandering off to a certain male that he kept seeing around the corners of his eyes, it seemed as he he couldn't recognize who it was because of the face it's face was all distorted and unrecognizable to him.

  The male was just leaving his therapy sessions that he had been attending ever since an incident had happened that caused him to go into a coma along with his lover..? Right..? He had a lover he clearly remembered his mind was playing around with him as he headed to a cafe and started studying for an exam that was coming up as the distance volume of voices he heard were muffled around him as it was a bit chilly inside.

   ...

/ Rui Kamishiro a 21 year old man who suffered from a car crash that happened in the mid- October. Ever since that crash he hadn't been able to remember anything at all everything was blank — his therapist told him that it would take time for him to fully regain his memory, but would only remember certain things not all.

Rui was calmed down in the cafe drinking his mocha tea with a bagel beside it — Chemistry studying wasn't that hard for him as he was surprised to remember a few things, but something felt odd about his day — he just couldn't put the picture in piece yet.

/: Emu and Nene would always come over to help Rui recover slowly as they would ask him how his sessions are going along and if it's helping, Rui wouldn't reply as he would always be too focused on other things instead but was still listening. Just what was missing in this puzzle? It had to be something special.. he would ask his friends if they knew or noticed that something felt off.. it's like if he was being watched by something or someone, but everywhere he looked nobody was visible.

Sometimes, the boy would walk all by himself outside when the moonlight would shine on him guiding him to wherever his destination was located at. As he sat down on a nearby bench he carefully started thinking about things that happened before the crash if he could at least remember something hopefully, but it was no use.. as he shivered upon feeling a presence nearby he quickly looked around as nervousness built up inside him.

....

"Hello? Anyone there..? Don't be scared to come out I'm not rude I swear! Don't be shy, whoever you are.."

Rui's words were the sweetest even for a boy who visits therapy he seemed pretty calm in situations like this as he heard a voice that belonged to a boy.*

"Did you finally use your time to show up? What's your name... when introducing yourself you shouldn't be mean and get straight with introductions — even if you aren't much of a talker!"

/: Rui felt his heart pounding a bit he was just nervous to whatever was keeping him company as he gasped seeing a shadow of a boy..

/ T-That boy looks so familiar... just who can he be? As he looked at the shadow."

  "Who are you? I'm surprise you decided to company me — it's rare for me to get that a lot around two..

"Tsukasa.. Tsukasa Temma.. what's yours?"

/ To Rui that name sounded so familiar he just couldn't put his mouth to the right word and then greeted himself back to the boy whose name was Tsukasa. He stared into the distorted face as the male's voice sound a bit glitched out according to him.

"Rui.. Rui Kamishiro! You seem to be a ghost? Did you die from something..?"

/: The boy asked out as he would patiently wake for a response from Tsukasa.

"...erm.. yes actually.. I died in a car crash, sadly I didn't make it to the hospital in time for medical care, my friend had to watch my death as he was the one who lived.."

/: The supposedly name Tsukasa had spoke out as he had Rui's attention that's for sure and continued explaining more to his backstory. Explaining the relationships he had..

....

/: As weeks went by Rui started seeing more of this Tsukasa boy around — it seemed like he was being followed he didn't like it but couldn't say anything as the male would disappear and never come back. Just who are you, Tsukasa..?

This question that Rui would ask himself brought many questions that could match up with these words. Like what if this boy was someone he knew before? I mean — he did look familiar according to him, but then again everyone in this world looks the same. But the worst place is their face is distorted and you could barely make it out, and that their voice box isn't worked my well.. he didn't seem like an actual human who use to live on this planet.

...

As more sightings of this Tsukasa was spotted for Rui it only brought more suspense and mysterious around him — he didn't know if he felt safe or not. I mean he barely knew the man and most didn't even talk that much with him. He need to find out clues that could lead to whoever this boy was as he ran to the library and looked through all the books and even searched up some clues, but didn't find anything.

"It's as if, this person has their information all hidden, so that the public doesn't see.. it's shocking actually..

/: Later in his therapy session the woman kindly asked Rui who this Tsukasa person was and too his response he gave out a whole wording about how they first met and what he told him word by word. As the therapist wrote everything down in her journal listening to every detail her patient was saying as what interested her was that fact that Rui said he looked familiar but didn't seem to connect the dots.

"Excuse me for interrupting, our lovely conversation.. but do you specifically remember having someone beside you at all times whenever the car crash happened?"

/: She asked with a curious face, as she waited for a response tapping her journal quietly the silence was soon broken by Rui's soft voice speaking.

"No, Ma'am.. I remember seeing nobody beside me whenever I was hit. But then again I did black out before capturing every surrounding."

/: The therapist nodded her head as she listened and then pulled out the files of Rui's records as put them on the table.

"Rui.. you're hallucinating.. did you take your medicine before coming here..?"

/: Rui's mind blacked out as he found himself in a room filled with cowards of people who cheered at Rui who stood in front with the light blub shining on him as someone on a microphone spoke out mentioning something about guessing a photo as he lifted the curtains to see a picture of Tsukasa there smiling as for Rui he quickly panicked.

"Wait.. you don't remember what he looks like? Just make something up."

/: Rui's mind as thought of something as he saw Tsukasa's face all disoriented as the buzzer went off bringing Rui back to the actual world where his therapist looked all worried..

"Rui, Tsukasa Temma never existed.. who are you talking about? You never had a lover whose name started like that..."

/: Rui panicked all this time he was hallucinating and speaking to himself as Tsukasa never existed he quickly ran out of the room sobbing — he couldn't believe this..

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 : 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡.