You taste sweet. [S]

[Smut.]

• Mumbled singing could be heard throughout the room as a certain blonde male was walking around picking up some things from the floor making sure everything was clean also preparing a few snacks, drinks for a day with his boyfriend who's planning to stay over for a couple of weeks. As Tsukasa finished he heard a knock at the door getting all excited he runs up opening the door with a bright smile to his lover standing there with his bags.

   "Rui!!" Tsukasa hugged him as he received a hug back "Hello, Tsu I've missed you.." Rui chuckles softly at his boyfriend's cuteness. Tsukasa had welcomed the boy inside before he started leading him to the living room "Please suit yourself at home, Rui I have a spare bedroom if you wanna use it" Tsukasa said before heading to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for him and his boyfriend.

In the meantime Rui had gathered his bags walking towards the spare bedroom Tsukasa had told him about after arriving he opened the door and smiled softly upon seeing how spotless everything was "He's always making sure everything is clean, how cute.." he chuckles to himself and starts to set everything away after finishing Rui decides to go sneak up onto what Tsukasa might be doing in the kitchen because he did in fact smell a sweet scent in the air.. perhaps it was coming from the kitchen?

     Meanwhile Tsukasa was baking a few cookies for him and Rui to enjoy while watching a few shows on Netflix. As the male got the things ready he carefully placed some snacks on the living room table. "Hmmm.. am I forgetting something?" Tsukasa thought for a moment before turning on the TV. After that he sat down feeling someone's presence behind him which happens to be Rui. "Hello, cutie.. we movie do we plan on watching?" "Hmm, how about a horror movie!!" Temma said with a bright smile as his boyfriend agreed. The couple started watching horror movies while eating their snacks.

——
The movie finished as Rui cleaned up the mess humming quietly while Tsukasa helped not wanting to have his lover do all the work. "Ooo! I've forgot I got some wine wanna have some before heading off to bed, Rui?" Tsukasa asked softly grabbing the red whine from the cabinet. "Hm? Oh of course I'll have some wine.." Rui replied walking over to the cabinet to grab two glass cups for the both.

As the couple enjoyed their time drinking three cups of wine that was flavored cherry, Tsukasa was feeling a bit drunk as he wrapped his arms around Rui. "Hello, handsome~" he said while looking up at the older male. Rui got a bit flustered and wraps his arms around Temma's waist. "Let's get you to bed you had enough for today.." Kamishiro said dragging a whiny Temma with him to the bedroom.

"Awh! C'mon I wanna have some fun~!!" Temma whined out as he felt himself get seated down on the bed. "No, you need some sleep now now get under the covers, love.." Rui smiled softly at Tsukasa's childish behavior. But then gasped whenever he felt himself get dragged down being on top of Temma who looked at him with lust in his eyes.

"Pretty please, just one time~!!" Tsukasa said with pouty lips as he heard Rui sigh "Fine, just this one time.. " He replied as he started kissing Tsukasa.

——

It was a pretty heated kiss as you could hear faint whimpers coming from the bedroom as Rui was leaving bite marks all over Tsukasa's neck while the boy let out whimpers of pleasure. Both males were getting hard by the heated session they were having and decided to take it a little more further.

  As Rui undressed Tsukasa noticing how the boy got flustered about showing his body "Such a beautiful body you have, love" Kamishiro spoke out with a soft smile as he placed a few gentle kisses on Temma's lips and started undressing himself, getting Tsukasa prepared as he lined up his dick right at Tsukasa's hole pushing in, once he was fully inside he let his lover get comfortable before he started thrusting in and out.

Tsukasa was letting out strings of moans from the pleasure he was receiving from his lover "O-Oh Rui~!!" He moaned out while he threw his head back. Rui had a gripped on Tsukasa's waist while his thrusts had gotten faster while he let out soft panting.

   The sex session had lasted for a hour or so with the couple doing different positions and having Tsukasa cum so many times after the last round ended both males were panting heavily "T-That was amazing.." Tsukasa said while laying his head on Rui's chest smiling softly. "Indeed, but we should take a quick shower before I set you off to sleep." Rui chuckles and gets up with Tsukasa limping behind him. The two had took a shower after finishing they got changed into brand new sleep wear.

Turns out Rui had a wonderful time staying at his lover's house because it had him spend lots of quality time with his boyfriend. Which made his and Temma's day.

  Nighttime came around and the couple were sound asleep both letting out soft snores of them in their own dreamworld. As the night took them away leaving the house to be as silent as a mouse. Rui was holding Tsukasa close to him, he was suppose to be sleeping in his own guest bedroom but Tsukasa didn't want him to. And Rui couldn't say no to his lover.

  The end <3