Aquarium. [F.]

- Best friends Ruikasa
-Aquatic animals.
- fluff.

Small laughter of young angels running around admiring all the types of different aquatic creatures and plants living underneath a beautiful clear water enjoying their own little lives of their own with families that they care for, adults chasing after their little ones to make sure they don't get harmed or anything in the process. How adorable, right?

In the station where all the fishes were swimming around happily in the waters completely safe of the unharmed creatures out there in the actual world. Pointing a finger at some fishes towards his best friend Tsukasa Temma they've been together ever since childhood.. and never left each other's side for a minute as right now they're enjoying the view in front of them with warm smiles painted on their faces and a warming atmosphere around them just being in a huge aquatic environment surrounded by creatures that are so majestic and unique in many ways possible. Rui Kamishiro, had gently held Tsukasa's hand gently as they walk around every center they might've missed taking countless pictures and videos to show towards Nene and Emu later now whenever they all meet up again.

The two had small conversations of their own both having bright stars brightening in those eyes full of wonders just like little kids of the past life, at least they're enjoying such a beautiful day together without anyone to interrupt their sweet moments together. Sharing a few glances and buying small snacks never stopping to snap photos of mostly sharks — since they are a very interesting species and so are jellyfishes especially because they look like such angels.. Jellyfishes are Rui's favorite sea animal in the aquatic ecosystem naturally because they're a sweet, elegant creature that minds their own business avoiding everything and just peacefully wanders around the waters hidden from such a large area of their own.

After their little "date" at the aquarium, Rui decided to take Tsukasa to the small shop in the aquarium buying a few plushies and keychains of their favorite sea creatures — even buying friendship bracelets that shows that they'll be separated from each other no matter what happens.. like a bond that can't break apart. The two would definitely say it was a beautiful day to celebrate together as friends.