My florist. [F]

Rui Kamishiro worked as a florist in a medium sized flower shop everything was cleaned, painted, and comfortable his shop was well known around the world people would come by buying flowers for their significant other or just for a birthday gift.

   As the male worked greeting many guests with a welcoming smile his co-worker Emu Otori was also someone who worked along Rui's side due to her liking in plants, flowers, and other stuff related to gardens. Yeah, Emu has her girlfriend come from time to time to visit which Rui had no trouble with he's always busy with helping the consumers until one day this blonde male had came by it was the first time the florist saw that consumer he immediately went to go see if he needed help.

  "Good morning, sir! How may I help you? Is there any particular flower you're looking for or are you alright?" Rui asked with a gentle smile and bowed a bit as the other male became flustered immediately and gasped "O-Oh! Ummm.. I-I'm just looking around! T-Thanks.." Tsukasa mumbled the last part and hurried away with an embarrassed face he wasn't a very social person in public.

   Tsukasa kept looking around admiring all the flowers that were in great condition "They take good care of their flowers.. I mean of course Tsukasa it's a literal flower shop who wouldn't take care of the flowers they sell." He spoke to himself and sighed bending down to read the information of the some of the flowers until the male came upon his mind as he went flustered again. "W-Why is he in my mind a-again.. h-he's just a stranger.. I can't fall for a random stranger!" He yelled quietly to himself and gets up brushing himself off as he walked towards the exit before feeling a tap on his shoulder.

  It was the boy again he was holding something in his hand with a gentle smile "Oh, sir! Here it's a gift we give to all of our consumers! Thank you for coming have a wonderful day." He bowed before leaving running to a pink haired female who was playing some games while talking to the male. As Tsukasa took the gift smiling a bit mumbling a small "Thank you" before leaving the store taking a deep breath and went back home thinking about his whole day.

As days passed Tsukasa would visit the flower shop to just see that florist every time and admire his features Tsukasa won't say, but he's fallen for the florist every single the first day he met him. It's like he feels butterflies flying around his stomach whenever he sees him. Rui just made the poor boy's heart skip beats without doing anything. Tsukasa would try his best not to face Rui in any way but he couldn't stop himself.

  Rui would notice from time to time that the new consumer has been coming a lot recently he's found it a bit strange, but shrugged it off thinking noting of it. The florist just found it cute and funny at the same time — well for him that is Emu and Nene were fan girling over how adorable the two looked just teasing the other they might be strangers but as time went by it seemed as though Rui and Tsukasa were getting closer and more comfortable with each other.

Years passed and Tsukasa was planning on visiting his boyfriend of 6 years, Rui Kamishiro. The local florist who works in a really adorable flower shop that's well known for their healthy flowers and etc. Tsukasa and Rui have been dating since 6 years ever since that first meeting they've been meeting up with each other and sharing a few things. Later, the two decided to step their friendship up a bit by maybe starting a relationship as they did they couldn't be more happier. Just an average boy and a local florist dating? It's so beautiful.

Tsukasa felt like he was dreaming due to him dating someone who adores and supports his actions of his own. It made him feel relaxed whenever he's near Rui. The couple would go on cafe dates, art galleries, amusement parks, Zoos, aquariums, water parks, just any date you could imagine they would visit and have a blast.

A happy love story between the two it's really cute knowing that a florist would've gotten the attention of just an average boy who seemed to be well in life and worked in a library. Ah, dreams would last forever in Tsukasa's memories.

Rui and Tsukasa just adore each other so much that they would do anything without leaving the other alone. <3