I'll always remember you. [A]

(Childhood friends au.)

Rui Kamishiro and young boy who always got good grades in school never failed to make anyone happy though he's never gotten that many friends throughout his high school year or worst through his childhood. At least he had someone who never judged him at all Tsukasa Temma.. his neighbor a blonde male who had a tint of orange to his hair and was the only kid around the block who supported and was kind towards Rui whenever nobody was the first meet was when Tsukasa was new towards the neighborhood, and Rui was someone who introduced Tsukasa to everything around the neighborhood. The two slowly started to become great friends along meeting two other kids who's names were Emu and Nene. All became a group that would never leave each other's side.

As days passed Rui and Tsukasa would often sneak out just to hang out with each other and tell stories to the other. Tsukasa would often ask "Rui-San if you ended up leaving and moving somewhere else would you ever forget about me?" He asked looking at Rui with a small smile as the purple haired male would looked down for a moment.

"Of course not, Tsukasa I'll never forget the first ever friend I had in this neighborhood you will always be remembered by me!" Rui exclaimed with a bright smile and ruffles Tsukasa's hair. "Ah, okay.. that was just a question." He replied back and picked some flowers to make a flower crown.

—–

Years passed and Tuskasa is finally attending a meeting he works as a secretary at a really popular company of clothing. "Thank you, sir!" The boy exclaimed grabbing the papers and then leaving only to bump into someone who seemed familiar to him. "Oh! I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you! Here let me help you." The mysterious person picked up the papers and handed it over to Tsukasa. "Be more careful next time, sir." He said before leaving heading towards the boss's office humming quietly.

"Rui-San? " Tsukasa questioned to himself and quickly ran towards his own office room while panicking as he remembered how his childhood friend looked like. That's Rui Kamishiro my friend! I know it! The boy had requested a meeting with Rui as the male accepted with a warm smile.

The two males are currently at a nearby cafe while sitting there sipping on some tea "What was the reason you brought me to the cafe, Tsukasa-San?" He asked with a soft smile, of course the male didn't know who the young boy was or even remembered who they looked liked. "Rui-San.. you don't remember me?" Tsukasa quickly answered with a few tears streaming down his face. "Sir, are you crying?" Rui sounded worried and handed a small tissue to Tsukasa. "You don't happen to remember me? Tsukasa Temma your best friend!" He shouted at Rui who flinched a little "I'm sorry, Tsukasa-San I don't remember you at all.." he sighed softly and looked at Tsukasa before getting up from his chair "Sorry for leaving early I have to attend a meeting.."

Rui spoked out softly and left while Tsukasa sat there crying while looking down.

"He really forgot about me.. Rui-San lied about not forgetting. How could you, I thought I trusted you.. Rui Kamishiro. "