His Bad Time (Part Two)

(Sorry for the long wait guys. Also sorry that I couldn't find a suitable photo of Sans and Marie without it being a ship, so this is what you're getting)

Cue the new Music.

Mario feels even more sins crawling up his back.

Sans: ATK: 1 DEF: 1
The easiest enemy, can only handle a damage of 1.
Although you feel... different. It feels like every time you take damage from now on, you have a poison like effect on.

Sans: Sounds strange, but before all your bloodshed I was secretly hoping we could be friends.
I always thought the anomaly was doing this because he was unhappy,
And when he got what he wanted, they would stop.

Mario: Of course I'm unhappy, and I'll probably end up committing suicide when I avenge Meggy, to join her in death. But until then, I'm killing everyone. =)

A gaster blaster attack plays. With some sniper blaster attacks.

Mario just barely misses a blaster.

HP: 1/92

Mario eats a Pizza Slice. Full Health.

The REAL battle finally begins.

Mario attacks Sans.

Sans dodges.

Sans: Maybe all he needed was... I dunno...
Some good food. Some bad laughs. Some nice friends.

Marie: Sans, I'm not sure if trying to get to them is working. I tried it shortly before you got here. I nearly died.

Sans: Well, his face IS disturbing to look at, so I guess it was worth a shot I suppose. heheheheh.
Guess he likes doing things the hard way, huh?

Things turn black for a second, then return with bones coming at Mario.
Then Marie's Sniper blasters,
Then a wave of bones,
Then repeat.

The attack ends and Mario took some damage with a poison effect on.
HP: 70/92

Mario attacks Marie.

She dodges.

Marie: You're right Sans, Mario is the type of guy who won't ever be happy.

Sans slams his hand down, Mario is thrusted into the ground and shortly after, stabbed by a small field of bones.

HP: 16/92

Mario: Ok, since you want to make cheap shots, how about I make one?

Mario attacks both of them 3 times.
They dodge all three.

Sans: I'm going to ignore you doing that and say you'll keep consuming timelines over and over, untill...
Well...
Hey, take it from me, dude.

Marie: Someday, you need to know when to quit.

Bone stabs again. This time, Mario jumps to avoid the stab.

Mario heals by eating an Electric Flower. This flower was extremely rare to find. Max Health and electric abilities.

Marie: I still have some flowers myself.

Sans: give me a Fire Flower.

Marie eats an Ice Flower while Sans eats a Fire Flower.

Mario/Marie/Sans: Time for an Elemental Fight!

More Gaster Blasters and Sniper Blasters, but this time Blue and Orange. With Blue doing Ice Damage and a Slowdown effect, and Orange doing Fire Damage and a faster Poison effect.
Mario gets hit by one of each.