His Traitorous Intentions (Part Two) (Unfinished and canceled)

(Sprite is, once again, From FNF: Sunday Night Suicide Reimagined / Late Night Melancholy mod)

Suicide Mouse, or Mickey Mouse, arrived at the Mushroom Kingdom castle. He saw Mario leaning on the wall, eating a plate of spaghetti, normally.

(When you see Mario eat spaghetti like any sane person would, you know he's lost it). 

Mickey: MARIO!

Mario: What?

Mickey: What the heck!?

Mario: Is this about me killing them without you?

Mickey: Yes!

Mario stuffed the rest of the spaghetti down his throat.

Mario: (Muffled from food in mouth) Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry.

Mickey: Don't talk with your mouth full.

Mario: Bro, I'm covering my mouth.

Mickey: It's still impolite.

Mario: Yeah, whatever.

Mickey: Anyways, what happened?

Mario: (Unmuffled) Well, I tried to just stab Saiko to death while she was asleep, but she wasn't in her room. When I walked out, I got hit in the back by her hammer, sending me into the wall. She told me she knew I killed Marie, Callie, and Sans, And told me SMG4 will stop me.

Mickey: But he's-

Mario: Dead. I know. I told her he also died. She then began to say the most cringiest, cliché superhero things like "You've betrayed us all" and "I am the one who will stop your insanity" and "I will avenge them all." Then she charged at me with her hammer and we started fighting like in those animes. I have to say, she put up a good fight. I kinda underestimated her. But she still died. When she charged at me again, i tripped her, making her drop her hammer upwards. It smashed her head open.

Mickey: Oh gosh.

Mario: Yep.

Mickey: And Tari?

Mario: Tari didn't put up a fight at all. In fact, she was downright terrified of me. She was sobbing her eyes out and everything, repeatedly saying, "Please don't do this" and "I'm scared of dying, I don't want to die." To be honest, I felt bad for her. But I still had to kill her. So I decided to give her a quick and painless death.

Mickey: And what was that?

Mario: Decapitation. I used my sword I stole from someone to quickly cut her head off. I still kinda care about her, so I decided to keep the head. Here.

Mario showed Mickey Tari's head.

Mickey: AAAHHH!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

Mario: Jumpscared?

Mickey: Yes!

Mario: Hey look, it's Tari's head. OOOOOO! Very scary!

Mickey: Oh ha ha. Anyway, what about Luigi?

Mario: I put a napalm bomb under his bed. And It will explode at 7:00 A.M.

Mickey: What time is it now?

Mario: 7:00 A.M.

A large explosion sound was heard. Mickey quickly turned around and saw the smoke and ash from the distant explosion.

Mickey: WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT BOMB!?!?

Mario: Stole it from the military seven and a half years ago.

Mickey: You worked in the military?

Mario: No. I just raided it.

Mickey: Why?

Mario: Because they-

???: That's classified information.

Mickey and Mario turned around to see the CEO of Nintendo, and the CEO of...

Mario: Why are you working with SEGA?

Nintendo: We decided to put our differences aside for once as we have two much bigger enemies.

Mickey: Who?

Nintendo: Who do you think?

Mickey/Mario: Oh...

SEGA: Haven't you two done enough killing everyone? You've killed off your friends, like half of the residents of Inkopolis, and even a character from a video game that we didn't make.

Mickey: So you've heard about Sans as well?

Nintendo: We've heard of all the people you've killed. Especially in Inkopolis. I knew each and every last Inkling's names.

Mario: How?

Nintendo: BECAUSE I CREATED SPLATOON, YOU MORON!!!

Mario: Oh yeah. So, why are you two here?

SEGA: We're here to kill you both.

Mickey: Yep, that's what I've expected.

Mario: You would destroy your own creation? The one character that's the FACE OF NINTENDO ITSELF!?

Nintendo: You've proven to be an incorrigible nuisance that needs to be destroyed.

(BTW, incorrigible means irredeemable or not able to be corrected)

Mario: Tch. If you haven't noticed, I managed to kill two beings with incredible power. What hope do you two alone have to destroy me?

SEGA; Who said we were alone?

They both snapped their fingers. Suddenly, an entire army teleported behind them. Not just any army, it was every video game character from Nintendo and SEGA. Sonic was there, Link was there, heck, even Ulala from Space Channel 5 and Fox McCloud from Star Fox were there.

Mario: Holy shit...

Mickey: Well, Gosh.

SEGA: You can't hope to kill an entire army. You don't have the weapons.

Mario: Maybe but...

Mario pulled out a quad-bladed scythe. Another weapon he stole.

Mario: We'll do what we can.