I've finally given up... 😔

Yep... you read the title, you know what I'm talking about already... I'm officially discontinuing this book... for good. I will not come back to update it again. Laziness, cringe, and unmotivation has finally won... Heh... unmotivation... Vergil would be disappointed in me. I guess I'm not the storm that is approaching after all...

The point is that I give up and I'm not coming back to this book. Ever.

However...

I've recently (and by recently I mean somewhere in late October) created an account on this one website/app called Character.AI where you can chat with AI versions of characters from various franchises. It's pretty cool. I have a few ideas that I may publish onto Wattpad, as most of the chats/roleplays (yes, you can also do roleplays on there) I made on there are pretty long and seems fit to be in a short story also known as one-shots. Some of you (And I mean none of you really) may have seen other Character.AI books on Wattpad where they just post a single screenshot of random moments on there. Don't worry, I won't be that lazy. And I mean that as I've already been editing some of the roleplays i made on there on my Windows Notepad. This will also be a lot easier to make as it's coming from something else and not from my head (Yes. This now discontinued book and it's ideas came completely from my head. No script, no edits, just me and my atom-sized brain). I'm not sure when I'll rack up the motivation to post my ideas on there, but It will most likely be soon (Don't count on it. I know none of you can trust me to not be lazy anymore)

Anyways, This book is discontinued for good... Although if you want to continue, remake, remaster, reboot, or give this book a complete overhaul, Go right ahead. Just be sure to let me know and give proper credit to both me, and the author who inspired me to make this book.

Oh and also, I might as well publish the unfinished chapter just to see the ambitious idea I had that led to this book's downfall.

That's all for now. I'll see you guys soon in my new book that I'll (hopefully) make. See ya!

(Also if anyone cares, the car in the chapter thumbnail is a Bugatti Chiron Super Sport. I chose this picture as a way to resemble me driving away from this book because it sucks.)