His Depression

(Small changes have been made to this story)

Mario: Meggy...

If only I had gotten here minutes earlier.

Mario holds Meggy's body in his arms, and starts to sob. The hardest he's sobbed in his life.

Meanwhile with SMG4, he's running to Meggy's house to check up on Mario...
And Meggy.

SMG4: (Still Running) Ah man, I hope Mario and Meggy are okay. I don't want to have her arrested anymore. That's not what friends do, no matter how aggressive the other friend is. It's a good thing I got X and FM to call off the arrest request. Hopefully Meggy didn't attack him again.

SMG4 finally arrived at Meggy's house.

SMG4 looked up to see graffiti on her walls, windows, and her door. Saying messages like "No one loves you" and "stupid asshole" and "please kill yourself".
Some of the graffiti were pictures of her with a sad face. Some of those pictures had a gun pointed to her head.

SMG4: What the fuck? I didn't know it got this bad.

SMG4 starts knocking on the door.

SMG4: Mario! It's me!

Mario: (from behind the door) What the hell do you want, SMG4?

SMG4: I just wanted to check up on you and Meggy after what happened the other day. I changed my mind about the "Wanting to arrest her" thing.

Mario: Oh, so NOW you feel bad? What about the others?

SMG4: They still hate her, unfortunately.

Mario then opens the door. SMG4 looks at Mario and his eyes widen. He saw a red and blue wearing plumber with red, tear-soaked eyes. He still had some tears come down from his eyes.

SMG4: Mario? Wh-what happened?

Mario yanks SMG4 into the house and slams the door.

Mario: You wanna see what happened? Look in the kitchen.

SMG4 gets worried about what could be in the kitchen that made Mario look like this. But finally gaining the confidence, SMG4 makes his steps towards the kitchen.

As he walks, he can't help but look around. Meggy's house was trashed, inside and outside. Her TV was smashed, Her couch overturned, with the pile of envelopes behind the door said about the same stuff as the graffiti, but had longer messages. He then looked toward the corner of the room to see pillows, blankets, and a large puddle, most likely the monstrous amount of tears that fell from her face.

SMG4 turned around to see Mario staring at him, his arms crossed, his eyes narrowed.

Mario: Go on, since you're so goddamn curious to see what happened to me.

SMG4 could Tell that whatever broke Mario, was the far opposite of good.

SMG4 kept walking until he reached the kitchen. He then looked around the corner and saw........

WALUI-
Nah. I got more self-control than that. Keep scrolling

A dead Meggy Spletzer on the floor, with a large knife in her lifeless hand, a large slit across her throat, and a large pool of blood around her.

SMG4 was horrified by this. He felt the urge to vomit. SMG4 felt a large amount of tears coming from his eyes.

Mario: THIS, is why I was crying so much. My best friend is dead. What's worse, I didn't get to tell her how I felt about her.
I...
I loved her.
But now she's gone, and she'll never hear those words.

Mario then broke down into another sob surge. SMG4 was doing the same, but inside.

SMG4: (sobbingly) Why...? Why would she do this?

Mario: The real question is... WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!?

SMG4: Wha?

Mario: WHY ARE YOU STILL BOTHERING ME!?

SMG4: I just wanted to see Meggy after she beat the everloving fuck out of you.

Mario: GET THE FUCK OUT, SMG4!

SMG4: Mario, please calm down.

Mario: CALM DOWN!?

Mario then kicked SMG4 in the balls, HARRLY!

SMG4: AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Mario: THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!! GET OUT RIGHT NOW! BEFORE I HURT YOU MORE!!

SMG4 couldn't speak from that kick.

Mario: So be it.

Mario proceeded to punch SMG4 in the stomach as hard as he could. SMG4 threw up a lot of his own blood.
Punched his nose next, nose broke.
Then bombarded him with punches and kicks.
After two painful minutes, Mario finally stopped. His teeth clenched so tightly, his gums were showing.

Mario looked down at an unconscious SMG4. His rage slowly subsiding at what he was doing.

Mario: ...

What have I done?

Mario checks for a pulse.
...
...
...
A slow but still working pulse was found. Mario was relieved, but still saddened by what he did.

Mario then repeats the words "It's all my fault." In his head
Over
And over
And over again.

Then he mumbled "It's not my fault"

Mario: It's not my fault, it never was, it's...
It's...

It's everyone's fault.

It's everyone's fault that Meggy is dead.

It's everyone's fault that I almost killed SMG4.

It's everyone's fault that my own friends hate her.

...

Mario slowly smiled.

They will pay.

They will pay for what they've done to me.

They will pay for killing Meggy.

Mario's smile grew wide, his pupils dissapeared, and started shaking violently.

Mario then cackled.

Mario: I'll make them all suffer, as I have.
I can't wait to hear their screams of agony when I rip them
Limb
From
Limb.

(907 words. Originally 700, but updates were made).
(Next one will be called "His Insanity" where he starts his killing spree killing everyone that made Meggy commit suicide. Stay tuned).