His Traitorous Intentions (Part One)

(Sprite is from the Friday Night Funkin: Sunday Night Suicide Reimagined / Late Night Melancholy Mod).

(Also, this was originally going to be a one-part chapter, but Mario has a lot of friends, having them all be killed in one chapter would feel rushed).

(Also also, this was originally going to be called "His Betrayal", but changed it to "His Traitorous Intentions" because it was a lot more professional).

Suicide Mouse and Mario were heading back to Inkopolis after a rough fight with two powerful beings (even though Mickey did absolutely nothing to help during the fight).

Mickey: So who do you want to go for first?

Mario: Why don't we split up? I'll go kill off Luigi.

Mickey: I might as well kill SMG4. Heard he got sent off to a hospital.

Mario: I called the ambulance. I didn't think I would want him dead later. But now, I do.

Mickey: Alrighty then. It's a deal.

Mickey went toward the hospital while Mario went to the Mushroom Kingdom.

With Mario:

Mario: So how should I kill him? Maybe the same as with that one inkling in Inkopolis?
Nah. That'll just make things repetitive.

Mario walked to the front door of his house.

It was late, so Luigi was asleep.

Mario carefully, and quietly creeped into Luigi's room.

Mario: (Inner Speech) I know!

Mario placed a bomb with a timer under his bed. It was scheduled to explode at exactly 7:00.

(A/N): Due to SMG4 logic, Luigi would usually survive this. But SMG4 logic is turned off during arcs, or arc-like events. And the bomb has a bit of napalm in it.

Mario made an internal demonic laugh as he carefully made his way out of Luigi's room, and exited the house.

Mario: That's Luigi taken care of. I'll go for Saiko next.

With Suicide Mouse:

Mickey finally arrived at the hospital after walking for 30 minutes.

Mickey: So this is the hospital? It's HUUUUGE!

Mickey stared at the 25-story tall and 30-window wide hospital.

Mickey: I really hope he isn't at the very end on the top floor.

Mickey: Welp, time to find and kill SMG4.

Mickey walked toward the automatic doors as they opened.

Mickey: This place is too big. I'm going to have to ask where he is.

Mickey saw a hospital attendant approaching him, instead of walking away.

Attendant: Hello there sir. How may I help you today?

Mickey: I'm looking for SMG4. I heard he was sent here from getting into a bad fight. I just wanted to pay my respects.

Attendant: Right. He is in room 30 on floor 25. Sorry it is so far, that's the only room we had open at the time. Other rooms were either taken, or under maintenance.

Mickey: Okay. Thank you.

Mickey walked toward an elevator and went inside.

Mickey: Of fucking course he's in the back of the hospital.

He pressed the 25 button.

The doors slowly closed, and the elevator started to elevate in elevation.

Mickey sat in that elevating elevator for an elevation of two minutes.