Break up?

After eating, Jeonghan was helping Seungcheol to clear the table and wash the dishes.

'Hannie, can we-'

'I'm going to my room. Goodnight'

Jeonghan left the kitchen, leaving Seungcheol staring at his back while drying a plate.

'Is this really the end?'

Sighing, Seungcheol placed the last plate on the rack and headed upstairs.

Seungcheol headed for Jeonghan's room and placed his hand on the handle. Before pushing open he door, he decided against it and went back to his room. He didn't want to make Jeonghan madder than he already was.

"Cheol hyung, is Jeonghan hyung ok? He didn't smile like usual and he didn't seem to enjoy today's activities'

'I'm sorry Dino. Don't worry. I will make it right again'

With that, Dino went back to his room to rest. Seungcheol went to Jeonghan, holding a small teddy bear.

'Hannie~' Seungcheol entered the room.

Jeonghan was buried under his blanket, back facing the door, back facing Seungcheol. Seungcheol walked to in front of Jeonghan and sat down, leaning his head against the bed close to Jeonghan's head. He placed the bear in Jeonghan's arms and held onto Jeonghan's hand which was hanging off the bed, smoothing his thumb over.

'I'm sorry. I really am. Mingyu wanted to learn how to do it cause he wanted to do it with Nayeon but he is a virgin and wanted some help so I let him use me. I didn't mean to have sex with him. I'm not blaming Mingyu. I know it's my fault for letting Mingyu use me... Please don't be mad'

Seungcheol apologised, knowing Jeonghan was asleep and not listening to him.

Soon enough, Seungcheol fell asleep in the same position.

Jeonghan pov

I woke up with my eyes still close and felt something in my hands. I saw a small cute bear in my hands an felt a bigger hand intertwined with mine. I panicked a little, scared of who hand that might be but remembering that our house was well guarded, I calmed down and gave the hand a little squeeze, trying to find out who. A big hand, slightly rough. Joshua? Long slender fingers, slightly boney. Seungcheol?

I opened my eyes. A head was leaning against my bed, close to my head. Seungcheol. I recognise that black hair with blond highlights and his pouting lips when he sleeps. Sensing that he is uncomfortable, I lifted him up from the floor and placed him on my bed.

He was in such a deep slumber that he didn't even wake up when I heaved and pulled his body onto the bed. I wrapped us under the blanket the stared at his face. He kept biting his pouting lips, a little habit he had whenever he was feeling uneasy in his sleep. I caressed his cheek, placed a kiss on his forehead before wrapping my arm around his waist, leaning my head into his chest and closing my eyes.

I wasn't mad... not anymore. I heard what Seungcheol said before he fell asleep but I thought it was all a dream. I admit I am possessive of Seungcheol but being dicked in and out? It was something I could not come to terms with. Seungcheol was just trying to help Mingyu gain confidence, why did I have to walk in...

3rd person pov

Seungcheol opened his eyes (I feel like I'm making them alternate waking up) and saw Jeonghan sleeping at him. Feeling a weight on his waist, he moved his hand to feel Jeonghan's arm around his waist.

'Do I look that great that you need to stare?'

Jeonghan mumbled, despite his eyes still closed. Seungcheol flushed red and tried to turn away but with Jeonghan's arm still around his waist, he couldn't move at all. Jeonghan opened his eyes and stared at Seungcheol.

'Cheollie,'

Oh how long since he heard Jeonghan call him that.

'I'm sorry for getting mad and not listening to your explanation before storming off. I heard you last night before you fell asleep. You didn't mean to hurt me, you were just helping Mingyu. I...'

'Please... don't apologise. I was wrong, don't make this your fault. I betrayed you... I let Mingyu use me even though I belonged to you. I have been a bad boyfriend.'

Jeonghan rubbed his hand along Seungcheol's waist, calming him down.

'Han, let's break up'