Screwed up

Seungcheol pov

Joshua likes Jeonghan too? Jeonghan should be mine! Not his!

I immediately left to find Jeonghan. I wasn't going to confess but I wanted to do something nice for him today.

'Hyung! Let's go drink!' Before I could react, Mingyu dragged me away.

Mingyu pov

'Hyung! Why did you drink so much!' Seungcheol hyung had drank so much that I was pretty much dragging his body home.

'Jeonghan hyung! Help me carry Seungcheol hyung to his room please!' I shouted for Jeonghan hyung since he was the only one home and awake.

Jeonghan came running down and grabbed Seungcheol's other arm to drag him to his room.

Jeonghan pov

I carried Seungcheol to his bed and he landed with a thud. He was heavier than he looks. Those big biceps, buff chest and thick thighs. His tight fit shirt and sweatpants that hug around his... What am I thinking?! Jeonghan! He is your member! A guy!

I slapped my face before walking to the washroom to grab a wet towel and some clean clothes.

I pull off his shirt and gave his body a quick wipe down. I traced every muscle outline before I realised what I was doing. I took a deep breath and pulled his sweatpants down.

Uh oh. I don't think I can handle myself anymore.

I pulled down his boxers and swallowed my saliva. I placed my hand on his member and rubbed it slowly. Seungcheol began moaning and whimpering. I held his member in my hand and started moving my hand up and down.

'Jeonghan~'

Shit. Did I wake him up? I looked at his face. His eyes were still closed and his mouth hung open. I continued what I was doing until I suddenly felt someone push me away.

'JEONGHAN! MWOYA!'

Seungcheol's eyes were wide open, staring at me.

'I'm sorry'. I stood up and turn around to leave but was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist.

'Finish what you started'. Seungcheol growled with his deep voice in my ear. I felt my own member twitch.

Seungcheol turned me around and threw me onto the bed before ripping all my clothes away, leaving me completely naked cold on his bed.

He slid his hand around my body.
'My baby's shivering? Let me heat you up'

He pushed two fingers into my hole before attacking my neck with kisses.

'Seungcheol~Please stop!'

I wanted to stop. I didn't want this to happen. Sex with Seungcheol sounds great but not this way.

'That's right baby. Moan my name' Seungcheol rapidly jerked his fingers into my hole, curling and pushing at a fast pace despite my protests.

Soon, I felt a twitch in my stomach. I was coming. I released it all on my chest, creating a mess.

'Good job baby. You did great. Let me reward you!'

As soon as he said that, he shoved his cock straight into my hole. Damn was he big.

'Seungcheol! STOP! PLEASE!' Tears clouded in my eyes. He stayed still. I thought he realised and was about to pull out.

However, he pulled out his cock before slamming back in again. He slowly pulled out and pushed in his cock before picking up pace to a steady rhythm.

'Cheol!'

I cried out while cumming. Soon enough, Seungcheol also came deep inside me.

He collapsed right beside me before pulling me close and wrapping his blanket around us.