Sunday Morning

Seungcheol pov

The sun rays shone onto my face. I scrunched my face and woke up to the glaring light. The bed felt cold. I opened my eyes to realised I was alone in OUR room.

I got off the bed and went to do my morning toilet routine.

I came out of the toilet and there was a really nice smell of pancakes in the room.

'Baby, come have breakfast'

I was so confused. Jeonghan was normal again.

He approached me and held out his hand. I accepted it and he wrapped his arms around my waist while dragging me to the bed where he set up the breakfast table.

'I queued really long for this. Vernon said it was really good. He tried it with Seungkwan yesterday. I ordered in Japanese, like completely full Japanese!' Jeonghan boasted happily. This was the Jeonghan I was familiar with. The one who is proud of himself but... something was still off. He was rambling.

'Han'
'Try the soufflé cake. It's so soft! There is cherry and strawberry flavour! I also got the grape flavour in case one wasn't enough for you.'

'Jeonghan'
'There's chocolate drink and Americano. There is banana milk in Shua's room. I think I'll take it later'
I continued staring at Jeonghan, listening to him ramble.

'Baby'
'Why aren't you eating? Is it not nice? But you haven't tried so you won't know. Oh! I forgot the syrup! Here! Maple syrup for you'

'Jagiya'
Jeonghan looked at me and I immediately stretched out my arms to hug him. Jeonghan flung himself at me, sobbing loudly, crying his heart out.

'I'm so-rry'
'Shhh it's ok. Calm down first ok?'
I soothed my hand over his back, kissing his temple.

'Calm down first. I'm always here. Don't worry'

After calming him down, his breathing finally stabilised and his grip around my waist loosened.

'Can we talk?'
'You can rest first and talk later if you're tired'
'I'm fine. Let us talk now? Please?'

I nodded and moved the breakfast table away before leaning my back against the pillow and Jeonghan beside me.

He fiddled with my finger silently.

'Jagi? Please tell me what's wrong'

Jeonghan breathed in and out before starting.

'I... I got jealous'