Hiatus Fun

Seungcheol pov

'Hannie ireona'
I was trying really hard to wake Jeonghan up. We didn't have any schedule since we were on hiatus but I really wanted to at least support the kids.

It was really early in the morning and I wanted to make breakfast for them but Jeonghan was not waking up and I didn't want to leave him alone.

He slept rather late last night after crying about worrying about my health and worrying about how Carats were going to feel.

I connected our lips and started kissing him. Soon enough, he started responding to the kiss and I pushed my tongue into his mouth.

'Mmmh'
Hearing Jeonghan moan, I pulled away and smiled.

'Good morning'
'Cheollie...'
He pouted with his hands outstretched.

My baby was so cute.

I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen island.

'Stay here with me ok? I'll just be preparing breakfast'

Jeonghan nodded and leaned his head against the wall before closing his eyes. After ensuring he wouldn't fall, I started preparing breakfast.

~ Time skip ~

'Hmm smells good'
A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

'Good morning baby'
I tilted my head to peck his lips.

'Good morning'
He smiled.

'Go wash up. Breakfast with be ready soon'

He slowly released me and strolled to the toilet in our room.

'WOW HYUNG! You made breakfast!! I thought I needed to make them'
Mingyu was beaming so much.

'I decided to help a little since you guys would be busy and tired'

'Thanks hyung!'
Mingyu ran to hug me.

'Kim Mingyu! Hands off!'
Jeonghan screamed at Mingyu from our room where his head was peeking out.

'No! Seungcheol hyung made breakfast'
Mingyu stuck out his tongue at my boyfriend.

'Yahh!!!!!!! KIM MINGYU!'
Jeonghan was mad.

'I'M SORRY HYUNG!'
Mingyu apologised, letting go of me and running to his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

'Hehe'
The frown on my boyfriend's face was replaced with a cute little smile. He winked at me and returning to washing up.

My boyfriend's little actions made my heart beat faster. I couldn't help but fall in love with him everyday again and again.

Slowly I went to wake everyone up with the help of Jeonghan.

'Mingyu-ya! Palli!'
Wonwoo was chasing Mingyu out of their room. Mingyu peeped out of the room and looked around the dining table.

'No!'
I guess he spotted Jeonghannie.

'Yah! PALLI!!!'

Mingyu looked down and walked out their room, hiding behind Wonwoo's back as they approached the table.

'Can I sit there?'
Mingyu asked, pointing at the seat furthest from Jeonghan. His original seat was opposite facing Jeonghan directly.

'Just sit and eat!'
Wonwoo growled and pushed Mingyu's shoulders down, forcing him to sit.

'Why is Mingyu hyung avoiding Jeonghan hyung?'
Dino asked, looking at Mingyu who didn't dare to look up and Jeonghan who was glaring at Mingyu.

'HE! Tried flirting with my boyfriend!'

'WHAT?!'
Utensils clanged on the table.