Chapter 2

Harmony Lecsher. My wife. My young, beautiful wife. She was sitting on her dressing table, brushing her soft blond hair with the hairbrush that I bought her on our early dating days. I gazed upon her back figure; she was wearing a silk night dress that I've never seen before. Her milky skin reflected by the moonlight that shone brightly in our master bedroom. I leaned on my door, taking in on every inch of beauty that my young wife provides.

"You're staring." She said, looking at me through the reflection in the mirror.

"Is it wrong?" I grinned, quirked up one of my eyebrows.

"I didn't say that." She continued brushing.

"Is that a new dress?"

She stopped brushing her hair, put down the hairbrush on the dressing table and turned around to look at me. "Yes." She said, crossing her legs, and showing more of her milky thighs. "What are you going to do about it?"

I grinned. "Such a shame that such a beautiful thing is going to get ruined."

"Then let's not ruin it." She grinned back, naughtily.

Seeing her seductive boldness, I couldn't help but to rush towards her, cupped her cheeks and kissed her tasty mouth. I put out my tongue, and she welcomed it willingly. Our tongues danced together in the heated kiss, trying to assert dominance towards each other. She pulled out, trying to catch some breath, but I didn't let her.

"Adrean." She moaned.

I then picked her up with my arms, putting her thighs on my crotch. By that time, I can sense Harmony's underwear was already wet. And my penis had started to become hard.

We continued kissing, feeling in each other's wet tongue and lips, as I gently laid her on our queen size bed. I pulled out from the kiss, looking at her in the eyes. Her baby blue eyes; filled with demands, desire and lust. She wanted me. She needed me.

Without a second thought, I took off my hoodie, and then the work shirt underneath, revealing to her my toned body. She smiled with delight, looking at my abdomen, the abdomen that I work hard every day to maintain. She reached out her arm and touched them, feeling my skin underneath her fingers. She then stood on her knees and starting to lay kisses on my abs, covering each and every inch of them, then she moved on towards my hip region and finally, near my pubic area.

She reached for my belt and took it off, rather hungrily. I helped her unbutton and finally took off my pants and boxers; revealing to her my hardened member. She looked pleased. Of course, she would. After that she put my enlarged penis in her mouth, sucking every inch of my skin.

"Harmony." I moaned, sighing with pleasure.

I pulled her hair gently, looked at her face while she sucked on me. Fuck, she looked so fucking hot. I wanted to fuck her so bad it hurts.

After I felt my precum came, I pulled her away from my penis and pulled her upwards towards me and continued kissing her. I fondled her breasts; the dress was still on her and I felt her nipples hardened underneath the fabric. I continued kissing on her neck, nimble through her soft, milky skin, wetting the area with my tongue and pinched it with my teeth.

Then I gently laid her on her back, spread her legs with my arms. I looked at her; she was panting with ecstasy; her hardened nipples were moving up and down on her chest. I moved my gaze in between her thighs; and noticed that they were wet and shiny. She was ready to take me. But I didn't want to give her the pleasure yet. I wanted her to beg.

I smiled, and put one of her legs onto my shoulder, and started to laid kisses on her calf. She looked at me, smiling and rested her head back, enjoying the ride. I traced my kisses upwards, moving towards her thighs and towards her nether region. I pulled out her underwear and rushed through her wet vagina; slid in my tongue and she started to scream.