How you meet /dave franco

His p.o.v

"Look at that girl"zac says pointing to a dark skin girl with a body made by gods."she must be one of the extras"

Right know there on the set of the movie neighbors waiting for the rest of the crew to get here.

"A very hot extra "Dave says then smiles.The girls face isn't bad looking either she's gorgeous with her bright straight teeth and her sexy smile oh god she just licked her lips.

"Well she's coming over here with her equally hot friend"zac smirks and puts his chest out.

Your p.o.v
"He is looking at you " Stella says looking at the actually reall life Dave Franco almighty with zac efron.

You start freaking out.If the casting director wasn't your best friends cousin brother uncle then You wouldn't have even been on the movie You know that you couldn't contain your fan girling around celebrity's but right now You surprised that your doing pretty good.

"No he's is not "You then look over at them and oh my god they are.

"Come on move that phat ass towards there way "she says laughing making me look at her like she's crazy."nooo "You say then smile.

"Fine then I'm going to tell them how you'll love to just fuck him "she says. she can't be serious she's not that much of a jerk but before I can make up my mind she walking over there.

You join her then once you get close enough to when your breathing the same air he says "hey"

"Hey my name is Stella "Stella says pointing to herself and looking at zac "her name is y/n "she says still looking at zac like she's about to jump his bones.

"H-hey "you say timidly " I'm so -"

"In love with you "You snap your head to Stella "what you did say you imagined him fuc-"

You grab his arm and start walking to the snack table "sorry she has no filter "

He smiles "no problem. you want a Hershey ?"he ask. "I know it's for the actors only but I mean a little bit of chocolate won't do anyone no harm "he smirks.