He hurts..ZAC

You pack your last suitcase then look at the clock. 12:09 right on time you mentally cheer in your head.

After 4 years you decided that you and Zac really need some time away from each other.since he's been back and fourth from work he wouldn't even notice your gone.you grab you luggage and go downstairs only to see Zac coming inside.

You gasp making him snaps his head towards you."W-what are you doing ? Where are you going ?" He ask coming up the stairs.

" I think we need space ?" It comes out in more of a question because you new once you saw him it was gonna he hard to tell him.

" what did I do ? " he ask. " honestly nothing it's just that your never home. I want to spend time with you yeah I understand that you need to make money but at least when you get home you should hug me ,kiss me , show me you care just Give me a reason to keep the baby.." Once you noticed what you said you trail off.

You go back to trying to take your luggage downstairs." Y/n stop" he says grabbing your things and throwing them over the rail.

" Zac! " You yell them push him out the way. Well you try but he grabs your wrist. " so your gonna leave ?" He ask.

You look at him and shake your head you new that you should've just called movers. Maybe it would've been easier. You won't have to feel bad as you leave. But it's his fault why'd he come home so early ?

You shake your head then walk out the door. Maybe I'll come back later you say thinking to yourself. " so after I told you all of that your gonna leave ? " he yells opening the door and walking out.

You bite your lip from saying anything or even think about crying. You new what happen to him with his parents leaving him and his last girlfriend for 4 years running off at this wedding.

He walks into the grass and drops down." Shit " you whisper. You walk over to him and see his pink eyes look up at you.

 You wipe the tear from his face then sit next to him and exhale

You wipe the tear from his face then sit next to him and exhale. " look Zac your busy all the time and all my life-"

" yeah I know all your life your dad has been in and out your life. You always prayed and hoped he'd stay the year round or at least for one of your birthdays "He weakly smiles " you promised yourself that one day you were going to find a man better then him " he smiles and looks at you.

You breath out trying not to cry. He remembers everything not that you wanted him to.Your guessing he really is listening when You mumble about things.

"i-I'm sorry okay I just want to provide you with everything in life but I cant do that if I'm broke " he looks at me then exhales " I just wanted it to be perfect I want you stay at least until our wedding day." He shakes his head " I thought you where better then her "

"I am." You exhale " I Just didn't want my baby to grow up like I did " you say finally crying. " my was dad there some days and absent on others I can't put a child threw that " you shake your head.

He looks up to me " your pregnant?" He ask looking me in the eyes.his eyes hold so much hope and want but you can't help to look into them.

his eyes hold so much hope and want but you can't help to look into them

You look at him with your mouth ajar."I-I uhmm". He turns to you fully " you were going to leave me ? You new that you were pregnant and going to leave me?who are to do something like that? " ask.

" Zac I got an abortion" You whisper hopefully low enough so he couldn't hear you.

" you what ?" He ask with his voice breaking." Please tell me your lying " he looks at you for hope.But Being you you just look down then turn away from him " you hear me answer " he says causing me to look at him.

But Being you you just look down then turn away from him " you hear me answer " he says causing me to look at him

" no " he shakes his head " no please no Why" he says crying making you cry hard. " what did I do ?" He ask. " i-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything .." You shake your head standing up.

You walk off the front yard then walk away not trying to look back because you no if you do then you'll break down but your pride won't let you do that so you walk.